Today was a wonderful day. Spent it shopping with my spouse and my daughter. Had great family time and realized how great life is and how far my marriage has weathered the storm. If someone would have told me 2 years ago that I would be as happy, and fulfilled and thankful as I am today I would have never believed them. Prayers do work. Time eases pain and unhappy circumstances. Mistakes in life can be corrected. Just take the time to bask in the sun when you realize that life is good, love is eternal and forever and marriage and commitment is worth the long hall. I thank my lucky stars that my spouse gave me a second chance when I lost sense of myself, our marriage and our lives together. Thankful that he stood by me when I was unlovable, undeserving and just plain stupid.
I think we always look at like when things are going badly. Take time to celebrate the small steps and giant steps you have made toward your marriage recovery. Be thankful and love unconditionally with your entire soul and heart. - Gypsy. Life is short appreciate it while you can before it passes.