Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1348498 03/31/05 09:51 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I decided to move on with my life and now this.....

seperated in NOV 2004 legally. He moved out to my fathers home to stay till he could afford to get a home, Dec 2004. I was starting to build my life apart from my H.

My children went through emotional hell, and he came back more and more often to visit and help around the house. He was hurt and off work. He moved back in Jan 2005 they threw him off workmans comp. They fired him, he is pursuing this legally.

So no more great insurance for now, one of the reasons I stayed married to him as opposed to divorce. We kinda fell back into the old ways of flirting with one another and were physical in FEB around our 18th wedding anniversary. We both drank too much and started up the intimacy again. lasted a few weeks.

I recently decided on Good Friday, I wanted nothing more to do with him and his behavior, I asked him to move out since he just got a letter saying he would start collecting unemployment. He doesnt want to. I overheard him saying nasty things and his behavior was unforgivable that friday so helped with my final decision. I have no respect for him, it had to do with our kids.

I just found out today I am pregnant. Has anyone gone through something similar?

I know it can only be a few weeks at most, prior to that no possible way.

I am afraid of all the problems this will entail and I just started a great job.
There is a little more to this story but I will leave it at this for now I just want some advice or shared experience PLEASE.

Has anyone else had this kind of thing happen?

MY goodness my oldest is going to be 18 this year.

(It is very hard to post on the board now it keeps logging me out and saying the post is not available ect

anyone else have that problem?)

Last edited by Cordelia; 03/31/05 11:50 PM.

ALL OW DON'T RESPOND OR COMMENT ON ANYTHING I POST EVER. I'M NOT HERE TO SPEAK TO U! I am here to speak to other BSs that Can relate to my situation and OUR shared experiences. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT ANY OW HAS TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING, EVER!
C
C
Cordelia as I'm only 23 and have been married almost 5 years i haven't exactly been in your shoes. I did want you to know that you are in my prayers. I know my aunt found out she was pregant after he yougest just graduated high school. Now at 40 something she's starting all over aagin. My cousin is three and she actually loves t because so so much more calm and mature than she was with the other three. She didn't have to deal w/ an A so I know this adds additional stress to you sistuation. I sugest you go and frind you"quiet place and meditate on the desires of your heart and figure out what you want to do and then pursue it with all your might! You deserve happiness and joy. So go get it! I hope this helps

C
OP Offline
C
thanks for the response I really do appreciate it. I know I would love my baby JUST not him being the father.

I am afraid of the xow aka my stalker finding out and trying to hurt me or my unborn child she has threatened OUR children in the past.

I know your aunt is prob loving it. Did it take her long to lose the weight?
it did with my last one 10years ago.

ALL OW DON'T RESPOND OR COMMENT ON ANYTHING I POST EVER. I'M NOT HERE TO SPEAK TO U! I am here to speak to other BSs that Can relate to my situation and OUR shared experiences. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT ANY OW HAS TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING, EVER!
W
W
Well, my situation is only similar in that I am pregnant also, and my H and I plan on divorcing after the baby is born. In my state you can not divorce while you are pregnant, and I can't file until after the baby is born for insurance reasons as well. Does your H know that you are pregnant yet? For me it has been an extremely emotional time. H thinks he is in love w/ the OW. He is being supportive of me in the things that need to be done for the baby, but it is killing me to go through all of this right now.

Married 5 years. Together almost 14 years. Age 30 DDay March 2004 OC Born June 2004 2nd Dday Feb 2005 My daughter was born 7/22/05.
T
T
My oldest and my youngest are 21 years apart.
It was alot easier on me physically when I was in my late teens early twenties. I was 36 the last time I was pregnant.

It does seem easier raising them at my age now. I am much more confident. I dont have to call my mom and ask for help.
I am not scared. I feel like I know what I am doing this time around. (although my 23 yr old son would disagree).

I miss having a baby or toddler around. My youngest just turned 7 in Feb.

My son and his daughter is expecting a baby boy the end of June so I am looking forward to that.

Lori

Lori

me BS 43
H WS 40
H had 11 yr A
OC Tylor born 4/95
2 girls 11,10 and 1 boy 6
Me- son 23, Daughter 18 in heaven
custody of 10 yr grnddaughter
married 4/88
D-day 3/ 2001

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation