Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
LOL wow talk about growing pains.

I cant seem to stay logged in either.... I am constantly logged out by the site.... when i try to read a thread the page I requested is not found.

am I doing something wrong? When i tried to change my IE last night it said I had a virus after i ran a sweep this morn. so i put it back

Is all of this temp?

T
T
Thanks to AD, I got away from this same problem. You need to go to "My Home" and click on your prefrences edit. About half way down the page, it shows an option that automatically prompts "threaded". Switch that to "flat" and you should be able to view it while logged in. As for being able to stay logged in, I've had no problems with that. Good luck.

Tigger
me~BS & WS~38~~h~BS & WS~37 my d-days~7/92, 1/96, 7/00, 9/07
h's d-days~7/11/00 & 2 weeks later 3 COM, 1 OC(mine)
T
T
Thanks Tigger! I finally can reply to posts again! They really should post that info of the front page of the forum or make the default "flat" or something. It is maddening to read something, login so you can reply and then not be able to see the post!

Thanks again!

Married 10 years Three Children: Son(8),Daughter(6),Daughter(3) DDay - May 6, 2004 False Recovery Begins - June 1, 2004 OW Pregnancy Revealed - June 27, 2004 False Recovery #2 Begins - August 30, 2004 OC born Feb. 25, 2005 Have chosen to have C DDay AGAIN -- June 10,2005 - Found out contact w/OW had continued from Sept-Feb Recovery Begins (again - let's hope it is real this time) July, 2005 C w/OC on indefinite hold while M is worked on
C
OP Offline
C
Tigger! it worked so far thanks so much! I just did it.

ALL OW DON'T RESPOND OR COMMENT ON ANYTHING I POST EVER. I'M NOT HERE TO SPEAK TO U! I am here to speak to other BSs that Can relate to my situation and OUR shared experiences. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT ANY OW HAS TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING, EVER!
T
T
I've had the same "pages not found" problem. I click on the last replier's name link (not the thread name) and that lets me into the threads. But I keep getting logged out.

Me - 32
H - 44
Married - 6.5 years

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation