Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1363378 04/27/05 12:10 PM
-
OP Offline
-
I have just recently found out about my wife's "activities" while we were seperated. I am now willing to move on and try to rebuild but she seems to be unwilling to let go of her past. One of the men she works with and the other she does not even know. There is a third man that she is flirting with (I was watching) that she also works with at another job. She is not really getting it that I feel she needs to leave these people behind in order to recover us. How do I get her to understand without all of the love busters that she needs to leave them behind? I really want this to work but with them in the picture it CANT. I know I am supposed to comprimise but how can I in this situation? All of these men are on a list that I found a while ago in he rwallet. She told me that 2 of them she went to bed with but the final name she had only gone on a date with but nothing happened. The las one is married by the way. How do I deal with this? Also I have been told that I have to leave where I have been staying so I need to return home. I feel it is to soon to go home full time but I have no choice. please tell me what you think thanks

Trying to work things out! (I hope this works...) WW-23 Me-26 After multiple EAs and multiple PAs she seems to have come crashing back to earth in flames. Here I am again cleaning up the mess.....
T
T
Sometimes a WS may be more receptive to a note instead of a face to face encounter.Calmly, quietly, and respectfully write your W a note asking her how would she feel if the roles were reversed and you did not want to give up a list with the names of women, and 2 of them you had sex with? Explain to her that you will NOT force her to get rid of the list but if there is any hope for recovery, BOTH of you must feel safe with one another, and keeping a list of men in her wallet does nothing but make you feel unsafe with her. Give the note to her with instructions to read it when she is alone. Hopefully she will read it and reflect on the truth of its message and will choose, on her own, to get rid of it.

TMCM

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation