Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
dorry Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Okay

Well H says he doesn't read these forums anymore, and if he is - then HONEY you know what I am getting you for your birthday this weekend so STOP reading!!

Okay - MEN

H is very hairy - grows quite a beard in one day even! He usually uses normal razors (Mach 3) but when he is in a rush - sometimes he uses the hair trimmer - which doesn't get close at all to the skin, but does the job for him - takes away the itch he says.

We have talked about for years someday getting him an electric razor, but we haven't as we don't want to cheap, but also don't want to go really expensive and so have just put it off

Its his birthday on Sunday. I already tried to throw a party, as he tells me last years party I threw is a good memory, but when he found out I was planning one, he told me no, as it would be bad, as the good times and reminders remind him of the bad times that followed, and throwing him a party would only make him think of bad things - so I called everyone and cancelled.

BUT - I still want to get him a present, since we wont be doing anything for our anniversary in 2.5 weeks, I want to do something for his birthday.

AND so, I am going to get him an electric razor/shaver - but I am stumped - there is like a million brands and types - some with round heads, some with straight heads - I am lost

MEN PLEASE HELP ME???? What is a good brand and model????

-ds

Dorry (aka Deeplysorry)
me FWW - EA/PA fall of 2004
FWH EA/PA late spring 2005
Got our acts together July 2005 and started recovery.

The Recovery Guide for WW's (Wayward Wives)
Dorry's Story

[color:"blue"]Excuses are easy...change is hard....[/color]
D
dorry Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Come on now....nobody uses a electric razor??? lol

Dorry (aka Deeplysorry)
me FWW - EA/PA fall of 2004
FWH EA/PA late spring 2005
Got our acts together July 2005 and started recovery.

The Recovery Guide for WW's (Wayward Wives)
Dorry's Story

[color:"blue"]Excuses are easy...change is hard....[/color]
S
S
Norelco - been using 'em for years. Just get one of the upper end models and he'll probably like it.

T
T
I use the Panasonic...I love it....it is wet/dry so you can use it in the shower if you get one of those anti-fog shower mirrors....

TM

BH (Me) 32, WW 38 no kids been together 14.5 yrs. married 9 D-day 12/5/04 D final 11/23/05, she got it all...I just wanted out. Done with her...selfishness is not a virtue

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation