Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Hi. I am finally back from being on the "truck" with my WH. We were gone out for 3 weeks, home for 3 days then back OTR for another 4 weeks. Needless to say, I am very glad to be back home.
The way that I "really" found out about the A was through the cell phone bills. Many, many calls and alot of them for over 100 mins. This he has denied. The cell phone co. made a mistake, someone is out to make my life he** and on and on. Will not admit a thing.
While on the truck, I did Plan A big time with desired results, I think. I truly did the best that I could. We do enjoy each others company and it was for the most part pleasant - good thing, small place that truck is !!
OW would call using *67. One day such a call was received. I noticed this the next day on his cell. I went balistic. He denied as usual and was defensive as usual, to the point of throwing his cell out the window ! Truck was not movig at the time. Once he went out to retrieve it, he gave it to me and said - call that number, you are crazy. Which I gladly did. (once he had slipped and used her real number so I had it memorized) I called using his cell, she answered. The conversation was mainly about confronting her about calling my H all the time. She denied too. I think I was quite calm considering (this was the only time I have talked to her) I tried to get my point across that I was concerned about someone repeatedly calling my H (in case she did not know he was married) and that I was in fact with him on the truck and he had given me his cell and told me to call her.
Anyway, shortly after this the phone calls stopped. Since then he has been so much more into our M and seems to have stopped or she did, the A.
He leaves tomorrow morning to go out again and wants me to use his cell and to take mine with him. Of course he has obviously told her not to call and she may know that I will have his cell.
So, I am back and although glad at the present, may be needing more advice if (and when) something else happens while he is gone.
Thanks so much for reading this.

Carnation

F
F
Carnation, good to see you back. I hope your WH gets his head out of his [censored] soon.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
J
J
hi carnation,

I responded to you yesterday onm y thread. Will write later, getting S7 from school.

jls

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 259 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation