Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
....has a potential to come around.

I'm watching the local news and they have the "teaser/preview" before the newscast.

They said "a local arrest of a man for soliciting a minor over the internet." I peek my head up, look at my 52" TV and see........

......OM2's mug staring back at me. I wasn't sure, so I watched the newscast. Sure enough here comes the story....

"A local man, 25-year-old (Captain Stupendous), was arrested for solicting a 14 year old girl over the internet, sent a nude photo of himself to the undercover agent, and attempted sexual battery." Yep. It was OM2.

What a winner, huh?

I've already fielded 5 phone calls about it.

So, as I sail further and further away from this catastrophe, I see OM1 getting fired from his most recent job for....sexual harrassment, and now I see OM2 gettin' his internet predator on..... Ya gotta wonder what OM3 has up his sleeve, eh?

Good ole XW. She could pick 'em.

Karma's a b****, ain't it?

I say adios to it all......

Ethan

Me:29
Divorced, 3/05
"...cause waiting on love ain't so easy to do..." - Jack Johnson, "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing", 2005
L
L
Good grief......How f-ind sad and pathetic is the world when there is excrement like this out there. Your EX-W is a piece of trash to have associated herself with the likes of these men. You should be breathing a collective sigh of relief everyday that you do not live with this madness in your life.

Good for you.

Some people just don't get it, they don't get it that they don't get it.

I had the right to remain silent.......but I didn't have the ability.
H
H
Hi Ethan,

How are you? Sounds like you are doing soo well. I am happy for you.

The karma train always comes around, you just have to wait and watch.

Lots of prayers to you.

HINY

BS, Me, 43
FWH, 40
M 14 yrs, together 17
1 S 11,1 DD 1st M 19
Dday 11/1/03
Recovery started Sept '04
Recovered
tfm:

Um...

...wow!

-ol' 2long

S
S
He he he he he he he...not funny, but well, actually, kinda funny.

Sheesh.

Are you not SOOO happy you are taking the higher ground now?

BS-32; W ex-H-32 M-9 yrs; s 10, d 4 11/03-d-day 3/2/04-WH left, Plan B 11/04- Divorced serendipity-accidental discovery of something that is good.
A
A
Oooh karma... it's one of those things that just make the evil of some people nearly bearable.

Someone throw me a map already!
G
G
Ethan, what news.

People are such slaves to bad habits and impulses. We sure do make the mess of things.

GC

B
B
Yup.....and eventually God gets him too.

I think the big guy has a special place just for people like him.

O
O
Yikes.For the first time,I think I actually feel sorry for a WS that didn't return to the marriage.How sad and creepy.

I think your Ex should go solo for awhile Ethan.Glad too that you are long removed from the mess.

O

BW(me)40 DDay 10/11/03 Divorcing 'The Reformer'- enneagram type 1 ~Let Higher Minds Prevail~ --------------- ~Life isn't complicated,we make it that way~
M
M
Thank God you didn't have children involved.

I might be horrible, but if I saw one of my H's FOW's on the tv like that, you couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

Of course, I've never seen any of them. Darn it.

T
T
God I love it!

When things come around... they certainly do come around don't they?

I think you'll have to raise up a full glass of beer for that poor SOB..... Child molesters get it really good in prison.

T
OP Offline
T
http://2theadvocate.com/livepages4/763.shtml

I'm still amazed by all of this....

I fielded a few more calls about while I was out tonight. My best friend worked for the same company as OM2, and everyone there knows me as well, so he was fielding calls as well.

It's kind of strange that I don't really feel like gloating, but there is some sort of redemption that I feel. I must be honest that I did not expect this chapter to arise. I was not at all surprised that OM1 was fired from his job for sexual harrasment. He slept with my XW, and about 4-5 other female coworkers in the 2+ years that I worked with him, so for him to continue that at a different job doesn't surprise me..... And honestly, I can't really say that I'm that surprised by OM2's actions. I suppose one deviant behavior is that drastically different from the next. A lack of morals is a lack of morals. But I can't say that I felt like celebrating tonight, even though the calls I got were sort of "congratulatory" in nature.

Birds of a feather, eh?

Ethan

Me:29
Divorced, 3/05
"...cause waiting on love ain't so easy to do..." - Jack Johnson, "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing", 2005
T
T
Yep....I always say "What goes around comes around".
Sad but true!!!
I'm hoping it will come around for my STBX soon..

Last edited by TreeReich*; 06/12/05 10:09 AM.

Me 35
STBX 39
Dear son 9
Married...15 years (Jan. 20, 1990)
D-Day July 20, 2004.
Divorcing!

What goes around comes around

Sometimes we have to hold our head high, blink back the tears and say GOOD-BYE

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation