Hola mariposita!

I'm from south america too! wich country are you from? I'm from Venezuela.

I have been reading your post, and I don't think you are a bad person, as much as I don't think my H is a bad person, but when he was in WS mode he did really very bad things that hurted me. Not because he intentionally WANTED to hurt me, but because he was selfish and couldn't see farther than his nose.

I don't know what would be a good way to break the truth to your H. As you know, eventually it will brake right? for as much as you try to hide it, even if you stop contact, you will keep thinking about it, and maybe in time forget about it until someone else finds you attractive and there you go again.
I think you need to talk to a counselor, and after a few sessions invite your husband and tell him about all the things that you have been saying here, about the resentment and all, and work it together with a good counselor.
He can't fix it if he doesn't know what is wrong right?

I know about latin guys, I'm married to one, and remember they got this mind chip (the really good ones, not the ones that leave you PG and left), that they have to be the superman of the home, taking care of the finances, because it's their duty! You know how it is! They can't change that way of thinking that easy, and if you don't tell him about that, you will keep building up more and more resentment. NOT GOOD for any relationship.
Also... besides that, how are your needs met? It seems that you are lacking in some of them and again he needs to know about it so he can work on those.

Take care

BS 35 Me, XWH 37 M 10 Y, Dd Feb 03 separated since H back March 04 No Children In God hands One of the many blessings I have received from here was being able to laugh when my heart was shattered and hopeless and for that I will be eternally grateful