Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
P
Sounds like you hit someone's nail square on the head and it sent some sort of electrical current through someone's conscience causing uncomfortable waves of guilt ????? Meybee ?????

F
F
Wonderings,

Yes I'm still angry and bitter, but isn't that one of the emotional "stages" you must go through? Remeber, I'm new to this Psycology "stuff"!

I have no desire for reconciliation, and I'm certainly "venting" here. It's simply that the "truth" is so important to me, because it's seldom revealed. I'm sorry for those who had to read my "venting"!

She stated that she had "no intent" for the "nastygram" to be anonomous! She simply forgot to sign her name. Quite interesting considering she used a seperate email address, and the profound differences in attitude in regards to this forum. I wonder if she's still lying? Especially since she was exposed. It certainly wouldn't be the first time!

Pepperband,

I don't know what to make of your post? Is it directd at me, or the fact that I exposed WW's bable? Either way is OK.

Anyway, I'm sorry for "venting". It's just that what she did, and the 180 in attitudes made me so angry, and her continued "victim" type attitude she has with everyone involved. Keep in mind that even though she was just releaed from the Psyc hospital after a week long stay last week. "There's nothing wrong with her in the least." Everyone else is crazy, including me, and she'll gladly take a psycological profile exam comparing me or anyone else to prove it! Where does she think she spent the past week, Disneyland?

I realize I must move beyond this emotion and I've talked with a counselor today who I think can help me. I'm looking forward to my first appointment! Perhaps then I'll move to the next stage of recovery!

Sorry if I've upset anyone. I'll feel better about all this soon!

Thanks again so much! Really, this forum has been a godsend!

Sincerely,

Fooled!

F
F
Pepperband,

BTW, I like your quote!

I'm an avid boater and sailor. No matter who you take boating, someone's always complaining about something. I can't understand it because it's the most enjoyable experience every single time. To be out on the open waves is an increadible experience!

I bought a t-shirt in the Caribbean a while back that I always wear when boating, as I'm the Captain. On the front it says "Captain" with a Pirate logo. On the back it says, "The beatings will continue until morale improves!"

Of course, I would never beat anyone! If it gets too bad, I simply make them "walk the plank"!!! LOL!

Captain Fooled!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 708 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation