Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
Hi All:<BR>It has been a while since I last posted. I have been on Roller Coaster for 2 years while. I am FINALLY committed to knowing and not burying my head in the sand. What can I do to proof he is cheating. <BR> ***He knows I suspect him***<BR>Please note we both pretty much work at home. He works in the shop has seperate phone line. He has a buddy down the stret who I suspect is helping him cover up. He will ask H to go to lunch or help on a job. But if I show up I get the "Oh you don't trust me bit and loose points". I leave to go on sales calls for hours. <BR>

Y
Y
Go to Radio Shack and get a tape recorder to attach to his phone. Find a place to hide it where he won't see it. Does he use email? There are product to monitor every keystroke he makes on his pc. I also work with my H and was so naive I never checked either. I had suspicions, but if the OW's H hadn't told me, I would probably still be in denial.

P
P
Besides finding out definitively, you might also try some things to find out why he is cheating. Meet his needs so that he will want to stay at home (no pun intended.) I know it hurts and will hurt even worse when you get conclusive evidence. Before it gets out of hand, I would try to mend where possible. I have endured by my count 8 affairs over nearly 6 years.<P>------------------<BR>God Bless,<BR>Rob<P><BR>

W
W
jackee - Since it sounds like you have a pretty flexible schedule, you can actually spy directly on him. Try this. Tell him you're going out on a sales call sometime when you're not, pretend to leave and then double back on the sly. If you have a basement, sneak into it and listen for sounds (if he's there). If he is cheating and you do hear him and the OW "going at it," walk in on them! Then he's not going to be able to deny it!<P>If it doesn't look like they're meeting at your house when you're away (affairees TEND to stay away from their homes because a spouse might catch them), then tail his car or truck. Get a disguise (even just a pair of sunglasses, possibly a wig), rent a car of different model and color from yours and then tail him!<P>What's worked for me is to stake out my W's parked car, because that's how she and the OM operate. She parks her car somewhere near the center of town (suppposedly on an errand), then he picks her up in his convertible and off they go! Well, I saw her car parked like this one day, staked it out for a couple of hours where she couldn't see me, and sure enough, they come bombing along in his convertible, stop, and she gets out and into her car. I just last week used what I saw to confront my W with her affair. She still denies it, but I'm in a much stronger position than if I were just voicing suspicions. I tell her, "I know what I saw."<P>Or, if you can afford it, hire a P.I. Only problem is they tend to be expensive. But it will save you a lot of time and energy. I know.<P>Regards and blessings. I wish you luck!<P>--Wex

K
K
Jackee,<BR>Check my response to your questions on the I just want to leave thread. Good luck to you. Please what ever you do be more aggressive than I was!! Do not let your guilt or your fear of being wrong get in the away of your intuition. Do it for you...and do it for me. I truly hope your wrong and he is not cheating. Either way there is relief on the other side.

Y
OP Offline
Y
I want to thank everyone for their response.<BR>I know I need to get going in MY LIFE. I am in my late 30's w no kids and I have great job better (perhaps than his he thinks)<BR>Why he is cheating is a variety of reasons... I feel as of late I am being compared to another person. But we live in reality where bills and conflict naturally occurs The world w/in a affair is such BS.<BR>How can I make him see this? <P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 93 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation