Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
RHM Offline OP
OP Offline
R
[color:"green"]I have told her I was going to D her last mar and now that I give her a chance to work out a agreement she just stalls. She said she won't fight me but she won't even discuss what she wants. I believe now she never planned to agree to terms in a D. She has lied to me about everything from having the affair to contact that was suppose to end in feb but continued at least untill sept. I shouldn't be suprised she is lieing to me still but I tried so hard to be fair about this. I should have read between the lines when she said this won't happen as fast as I want to know she would stall and make this worse. I really didn't want to fight it out but I guess I will have to turn this over to the lawyer. I gave her a month and time is almost out and she hasn't even seen a lawyer. Well my word is my word so first thing on 8 dec I will pay the lawyer to make it a fight. I feel bad for my sons. She could have made this so easy but as my patients ran out with her infedelity now they have ran out on trying to work out a settlement. [/color]

Grand Poobaw RHM (Idiot Extraordinaire) "Poop in the potty, Poop goes in the potty, Poop in the potty, Poop goes in the potty. Not on your brother, Not on your sister. Poop in the potty, Poop goes in the potty, Poop in the potty, Poop goes in the potty."
P
P
If she were sitting by the side of the road and she saw a speeding car headed her way .... would she get up and move?

.... just thinking out loud....

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation