Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1561801 01/12/06 04:21 PM
S
OP Offline
S
my H and i have been married now for 3 years and we are expecting our first baby in two weeks. These last 6 months i have noticed that he has lost interest in me and sex. I just thought it was because he thought the idea of sex was weird now and that he was afraid he would hurt our baby.
Sex has always been a huge part of our relationship.

Here is where the problem starts. over the couse of this pregancy i have noticed he would stay up later than i would and be "checking his work email". I never thought much of it until I was shopping for baby items and accidentally hit a button and up popped his online chat name.

Being snoopy I went to the yahoo account site and somehow got into his private email account. An account I had no idea even existed!! In this email account i found emails from various women about sex or the possiblity of meeting. He also had a membership to some adultfriendfinder in which set him up with women who matched his profile. The profile being: Married male looking for a little fun on the side.

After finding this private email account i confronted my H to which he stated that he has never physically cheated on me nor did he ever intend on cheating. It was just a way to be someone else for a while because he was bored and possibly depressed. Depressed with the pressure of work, our upcoming baby, our house, finances etc.

I want to believe that he is telling me the truth and would never do that to our familiy but I just don't know what to think or do about this. one minute I am fine and i think we can get past this but the next i am angry and hurt that he would lie to me!! I just don't know. Now with knowing this and baby on the way i feel like what else is he not telling me?!?!?

B
B
Welcome to marriagebuilders. It is a GREAT place to be under the circumstances.

I hope you will repost over on general questions. We have quite a few pregnant ladies there that are having problems with their spouses. Plus there is more traffic there.

In answer to your question, this is a big red flag to me. Men sometimes don't deal with pregnancy well. I think they don't see a soon to be mom as a sex object. But he has taken it a little further, actually signing up for an adult site like that.

S
S
i know what you are going through. My husband is in the army and had a one night stand on his way back to iraq. he said he was just lonly and scared about going back to iraq for 9 more months. we had been trying to get pregnant the whole time he had leave. sometimes i feel like i can get over this and others i feel like there is no hope. he keeps telling me he loves me and that he hopes im pregnant and we can finally have the famly we have always wanted. To answer your question this is a clear sign that he is not ready to be the father that you deserve for you child. Some one that is ready wouldn't be shopping when the mother of his child is about to beliver

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation