Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1568807 01/19/06 07:05 PM
S
OP Offline
S
I simply wanted to throw something out here.
This forum, however helpful, doesn't always erase the feelings of being soooo.. alone on our journey of pain.
Sure, we do all what we can, in our very limited way, of helping others get past the pain and anguise that we've all felt at one time or another, but I truly believe we must eventually come to a point, that we realize that we are are not alone, not simply because of this forum, but rather, because God will not allow us to suffer indefinitely without help from the body of Christ.
OK, I don't want to get to religious, but, all of us, perhaps unwittingly, have become the body of Christ in our outpouring of love and sympathy to those of us who have been betrayed, or for that matter, who have strayed from God's will.
This is precisely how God wanted us to comfort and counsel each other. I don't believe that I, or any one of us, found this site by accident! I only wish to reiterate, that we all appear to be here for each other and I truly believe the desired result of God's will is manifesting itself right here on this forum. Take it for what's it's worth.
All Blessings,
Jerry

K
K
I too, believe that Jesus had his hand in bringing me to MB. Throughtout the whole ordeal from the first, "I don't love you," to the discovery day, Jesus was here beside me, waiting to reveal what was happening, and I know he sent the wonderful people here to help comfort and guide me through these awful last 5 months.

In the end, I have nothing to lose but everything to gain, by trying to save my marriage.

Me, betrayed wife 46
Former Wandering Husband, 51 E/A 2005
28 years of marriage
DD 26, DS 24
O/W aka, Rat 29, A-D Assisted Living
Discovery 8-20-05 Recovery ongoing.
R
RHM Offline
R
At 230am and not being able to sleep because of a upcomming court date were I will be forced to listen to her lie about here affairs and have her lawyer try to portray her as a victim and belittle me somehow still makes me feel alone. I thought I got over all the sleepless nights when I filled for the D. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'll be a wreck again before this to weeks are up. She at least has my kids to socialize with. Yep, I'm alone but I'm a man so therefor I must be tough and not have feelings. Ok don't venting for the moment.

Grand Poobaw RHM (Idiot Extraordinaire) "Poop in the potty, Poop goes in the potty, Poop in the potty, Poop goes in the potty. Not on your brother, Not on your sister. Poop in the potty, Poop goes in the potty, Poop in the potty, Poop goes in the potty."
L
L
Thankyou Shinethough, H is home but I have been feeling very lonely. MB has been my place to come during my many loney days. I don't know what I would have done without it. I am slowly entering church again, and that has been a blessing. The message is of "Breakthrough." at our church. Prophesied that many marriages are being healed, and much more that God is doing in the Body of Christ. A new group study is beginning 1st week of Feb called "Marriage is a Covenant" many of us married people have signed up for that (what timing huh?). So I am encouraged by that.

We saw a prodigal (Wayward One) come back home last night, it was very touching, and had me in tears.

Blessings,
Lady

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 667 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation