Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1607074 03/07/06 12:13 AM
A
alone1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have been standing for my marriage since my divorce in 2001.I was first aware of husband's infidelity in 1999. I have been praying for restoration since the divorce. My ex has had one OW, and has been with her all this time. I have watched myself grow older , waiting for him. I would like to continue standing, if I had a sign he was coming back. I talk to him almost every night online,( he has moved several states away.)But he shows no interest other than being friends. I am tired of being alone.

alone1 #1607075 03/07/06 02:02 AM
K
kg3 Offline
K
Alone1,

I understand your loneliness and how very tired you are. I dont think any of us BS's here cant help but feel the same way. You have been standing a lot longer than I have and I am already so weary. I pray that you will find something good in your life that you can fill the emptiness with.
Know that you are not alone.

God Bless
Katie

God grades on the cross, not the curve. WH-42/BS-41(Me) Married 23yrs S21, S19, D13 PA-7/04-now
kg3 #1607076 03/07/06 03:07 AM
A
alone1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Katie,

I have been standing a long time. I feel selfish, why shuld I stand, and be lonely, so that he can make it into heaven? He may never repent of this, or maybe in his last moments. I feel like a nun. I have not been held in 6 years. I was married 20 years at the time of my divorce.

alone1 #1607077 03/15/06 12:44 PM
S
S
Alone1,

I have some material that I'd like to share w/you but I have to find it first. It talks about standing for your M after a D. I'll be back.

RBW (me) FWH lostboyz
Married for 16 years
DDay on 10/10/03
Reconciliation on 2/8/04
Son 17, Twin son & daughter 16
4 years of a strong recovery

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation