Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
eldente #1612706 03/16/06 11:42 AM
OP Offline
MelodyLane,
If you missed my request to remove my real name from your posts, I am requesting this again.

If you do not respect me in this, I shall request this entire thread to be deleted.

thank you.

penaltybox #1612707 03/16/06 11:47 AM
M
M
From Penalty Kill

As for ML's deliberate use of 2bnormal's name? Another in a series of low blows, designed for maximum effect. Absolutely pathetic.

I consider that a compliment coming from a person who lied to her H for 4 years about her affair and then viciously attacked and BLAMED the OM's wife [your other victim] for informing her H. You blame HER for causing the pain in your family rather than yourself. NOT very "compassionate" if you ask me. A person's "compassion" is defined by their ACTIONS, not nice words. Talk is cheap, pk.

Your posts are steeped with resentment against anyone who dared to point this out to you, so I am not surprised you are here piling on with cheap shots.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

eldente #1612708 03/16/06 11:48 AM
F
F
Silly Girl 04

I cannot imagine anyone talking like that to ANYONE in real life; hiding in a forum, and bashing away, is somehow acceptable?

Well, it is NOT acceptable to me.

I know you aren't "hiding in a forum, and bashing away" by posting under this screen name (24 posts since 9/04). That wouldn't hold with your above statement.

Sorry to see that you've had so little to say over the last year and a half. Feel free to engage more often in discussions. You're only averaging 1.33 posts/month at this rate.

Be happy.

Me (BS) 36 FWW 35 Married 5/25/91 DS-7 DD - Born 11/8/05 !!! PA #1 12/1996 PA #2 4/01 to 1/04 NC 1/04 There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread. - Mahatma Gandhi Don't think exposure is a good idea? Go here... From Harley Himself
Flukeboy #1612709 03/16/06 11:56 AM
OP Offline
The request was made to delete this thread.

Flukeboy #1612710 03/16/06 12:07 PM
P
P
From Penalty Kill

ML, that is only *your* interpretation, *your* opinion of my situation, which you are entitled to have. I don't "resent" you for your opinion, but I do notice when you employ the same tactics, time after time, poster after poster. You fasten onto certain aspects and ignore others. Oddly enough, the posters you attack lately seem to have one thing in common: supportive spouses. But that may very well be coincidence, and I am not being sarcastic when I say that.

My truth, my H's truth, and that of those who actually know us is much different from yours. This is our life. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you or your minions. As I've said before, I am sanguine about the way things have turned out, far from the "bitter" person you would like to believe I am.

penaltybox #1612711 03/16/06 12:44 PM
B
B
Welcome to marriagebuilders Committedtoher. It's usually much better than this for support. I hope you will continue reading and posting here.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 629 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation