WH has recently been diagnosed as bipolar and hypersexual.
WH can't say whether he will not "act out" while he works on his family-of-origin and sexual abuse issues in IC.
WH offered "friends with benefits" relationship and is renting a room with a divorced dad. I told him I'm willing to work on a marriage, but not "an arrangement".
WH is convinced a divorce is the only option. I filed paperwork yesterday.
the problem? I am not "done" emotionally and neither is he. but he wants to continue with the legal & financial route...and then start over and date in a year or so.
this was his second A and he's done nothing but push me away so that I would finally break down & file. he says it's so that I won't have to be drug thru the mud (his dating other women) while he works on his issues...
what would you do if you were me?
cgw

BW: me (52) WH: him (51) D Day #1: 8/14/04 (OW #1) D Day #2: 12/10/05(OW #2) M'd 28 yrs, together 32 DS: 25, 17; DD: 23 2004-05: False recovery(OW#1) Plan A: he came back... but is not committed to recovery. Plan B: lived 10 months off & on w/OW#2 Plan D: nearly final except for mediation Plan ME: Starting over with MY Life Plan R: divorce stopped @ FWH request; Retrouvaille Weekend (2/07) Plan Now:FWH committed & working hard on Recovery