I enjoyed our time together today. Up to the end....

It was nice to see you with our child. Holding him so close. It brought tears to my eyes and made my heart sink knowing I have caused you not to be here while watching the two of you together. I wanted to reach out to you so bad. I wanted to tell you how I felt, how much I cared. How much I longed for you, your smell, your touch, your voice. I wanted to tell you that I loved you and that I will never, ever do the things I have done before.

I had to leave the room so I wouldn;t cry in front of you.

I wanted to ask you you if I can have just one more chance. If you could just open up just a little.

It was great to see you laughing with me. It was great to see you smile. It almost made me cry when I told you about the "thing you do" that used to drive me nuts but now I miss soooo much.

I miss you sooo much----

Then I saw how you are still in contact with HIM. My heart sank and I want to cry ....I saw how he was listed, you "pet" name for him ....

But still....

Thank you for the time today. Thank you for coming in the house even if it was just for a few minutes..

Thank you for giving me a chance to spend just a little bit of time with you.

Thnak you for being such a great MOM.

One day I hope you come back to me. Until then, I wait. Showing you that I can love you the way YOU need to be loved.

I miss you badly--- And I still love you very much ...

Please come home .......

Rowing upstream, against the current .... Because I love her and she is WORTH IT !!