I have been married for 7 years, and have been completly faithfull to my husband. I separated from my husband 5 months ago, 2 months after having our second child. He had been acting very strange doing such things as avoiding me and changing his mind on going places that we had planned. I found some instant messages to people talking about meeting them and other things like that. I got fed up and became extremely angry and confronted hime one day. I told him I was leaving and not comming back. He seemed shocked. I dont think he ever thought I would be strong enough to do that. That is when he told me he didnt think he had any feelings for me and he did not think we could work out our problems. He said that we have never gotten along. I asked him if there was someone else, he said no. I took the kids and left, I did not want to really, I thought he would stop me but he did not. I even called him while I was driving away to make sure this was what he wanted and he said yes. I never would have went through with it if he had not wanted me to leave.

I took the kids to my parents and they were glad to take us in for awhile. I knew I wanted to get back with my husband, but wasnt sure how to go about it. I appologized to him told him I wasnt angry with him and that I had given up on myself so I didnt blame him for giving up on me too. He seemed pretty receptive to this. We seemed to be getting along pretty well and I thought things were getting better. I kept trying to talk to him and told him I wanted to come back, but he avoided me as much as he could and the only thing he could say is that he did not know what he wanted.

Well this did not make much since to me expecially because he said there was no one else. I was over the house and saw a text message on his phone and saw a message from a girl. I gave the phone to him and said so there is definitly someone else. He told me yes and no, that there was someone else he was seeing but that they hadnt slept together. He said that he dosnt want to hurt me that is why he has tried to keep it from me.

Anyway I decided right then and there to move back in to the house. He was extremely angry and said he would move out then. I begged him not to I told him I loved him and that we needed him. He did not leave.

While I was home I found more evidince of affair. He left up a message to other person saying I love you and I miss you. I did some research on the name and found out that it is a girl who lives down the road and is 10 years younger than him. The see each other weekly because they volunteer togheter. I also found evidince of another women whom he was text messaging I love you to and all sorts of other inappropriate things.

I confronted him with the text messages and he says that he is not doing anything wrong that he is just joking around and I drive him crazy and he just needs to have friends that I dont know about. He has also told me that I was selfish to leave and come back the way I did. And that he hasnt been doing anyting wrong but now he will. I had also found out what one of the cars were that one of the girls were driving. I have drove by the volunteer location a number of times and found only their two cars there. I even confronted him once walked up and knocked on the door. He came out and talked to me told me it was one of him male freinds cars. I later saw a text message from the girl saying she was sorry she got angry over something so stupid and that she really did love him.

So we are still living together sleeping in the same bed. He is denying any wrong doing. He keeps his phone by him at all times. Sometimes I feel like I am getting through but he is still constantly text messaging and making phone calls. Im not sure what to do. Have thought about exposing but I am not sure this will work. I think it will drive him further away. I love him so much but I am afraid I am in love with someone who dosnt exist anymore.