Hi i need some help with an issue that has come up in mine and my fiancés life. I am 20 yrs old and my fiancé is 26, I understand that because he is allot older then me he does have allot more of a past then I do but there are two things about his past I cant seem to forget about. The first being he co signed for an ex girlfriend to buy a car when he was 18 and well because of that his credit is very bad he will have to go through bankruptcy over this because we can not pay the outstanding debt. The second is when he was 17 he got a girl pregnant, He wanted nothing to do with the child at that time and said he didn't think the child was his. Well the child went up for adoption and now just a week ago we decided to look for the mother of the child online. We found her and she told him that it was an open adoption and that she sees the child at least once a month. My fiancé was still sure that this child wasn't his and was going to ask for a dna test, That is until we saw the picture of the child. The little girl looks exactly like him she is now almost 8 and looks very happy. The reason this is so hard for me is because it was a total shock to look into the eyes of this little girl and see my fiancé i didn't think that would happen until we had our first child. Im really confused and need some advice Please.