Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
Didja know that bloodpressure meds can make you go off on the kids (specifically HCzT and Atenelol).

This was the latest accusation. I guess along with her legal eagle know how she's assimilated at her trade school, she is also now an expert in prescription meds.

I got home yesterday, went back to our bedroom and the Wookie is pacing and almost yelling, "I don't know how to get this through your head, but there is no way we're EVER going to be together again, I DO NOT LOVE YOU, and I will never love you."

Apparently she'd called to "discuss" the morning's events yesterday. She tells him that she knows that the reasone he is doing all this (custody) is because he is jealous of her bf :rotfl: and because he doesn't want VD with anyone else. The Wook tried to explain that he doesn't care if she is with the entire Spurs bb team, as long as she mothers up...but since that's not happening THAT'S why the custody thing. He also told her that her bf yelling and calling the Wook names IN FRONT OF THE KIDS is a major concern and that's why the custody thing....and that if he is going to be around the kids he'd better straighten up....to which she replied that she didn't like me being around the kids. The Wookie told her that it's different b/c I don't yell and scream and call her (VD) names in front of the kids, and she said the above stuff about my meds.

It's all on tape. And she admitted that her girls give Leondra the lice b/c they go to their dad's and get it from their cousins...ON TAPE.

Then she starts in, "It's like you never loved me...it's like it was all sex." The Wook was, "I dunno VD...who knows if I loved you...I DON'T love you now." Then she says, "Then say you don't in a NICE way..."

OMG!

I'll ****** tattoo it on your forehead if you want.

He told her "I've got to go...you are not getting this. I don't love you, I will never be with you again." Click.

Not five minutes later she called back. It was mija. Mija NEVER calls us...never ever. We only ever go a day without seeing her anyway....

******. Using my baby to rub it in....Using that child to remind him she was there.

Is it just me...or was it that transparent? Was I just reading into this...

There is a really special place in ****** for that walking nightmare.

Then, 10 min. after that....called again. "I don't want to talk to you chit-chat when you pick up and d/o the kids." Um. Okay. He didn't ever anyway, beyond telling her what they ate and when they slept last....then, "YOU need to quit bothering ME."

OMG!

It's ALL on tape.

It's not me...right? Am I wrong here or is she seriously a candidate for a bright, cheerful room with lovely padded wallpaper.

"You need to tell me nicely you don't love me and want to be with me???"

Know what he said to that? (ON TAPE) People like you and him don't get it when I talk nice. I deal with people like you all the time. If I talk nice, you don't understand....BUT IF I USE MY BIG BOY VOICE...." (yelling)

WHEW!

I'm mad again.

Know what? THIS PART IS HER FAULT. Yeah. He had an affair....but this conduct is ALL HER!

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Dealan...You are not crazy...this is not YOU....the kooze has completely lost her mind. Those poor children...can you imagine?

April - Affair
May - OW tells H that she's pregnant
June - OW's H calls to inform me of affair and pregnancy
August - Present - Working diligently on marriage. In counseling at church.
December - OC Born - NO CONTACT!
May - DNA TEST NEGATIVE - MY H IS NOT THE FATHER. THANK GOD.

My new Title - BS w/ OCS (Betrayed Wife with Other Child Scare)
P
P
yikes!

D
D
Flinging copious amounts of poop in her general direction for you.

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
D
OP Offline
D
yikes!

The only rainbow to her doing this (besides nailing her adultry coffin closed) is that we have it on tape, if she continues we can nail harrassment charges against her.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
NAIL HER!

I think I have told you before....she could care less about those children. They are nothing but a pawn to get the Wookie back....she is truly a sad excuse for a human being, I don't want to even talk about her mothering abilities....I'm not saying she is undeliverable....but she sure isn't on the right road.

April - Affair
May - OW tells H that she's pregnant
June - OW's H calls to inform me of affair and pregnancy
August - Present - Working diligently on marriage. In counseling at church.
December - OC Born - NO CONTACT!
May - DNA TEST NEGATIVE - MY H IS NOT THE FATHER. THANK GOD.

My new Title - BS w/ OCS (Betrayed Wife with Other Child Scare)
C
C
Those kids are nothing but a means to an end to that woman (and i give her that title advisadly). The sooner that judge gives you custody the best for everyone. Even in a sad way for her, cause once the kids are not there for her to use, she might actually start moving on and getting a life.

BW -33 (Me)
WH-38
M- 4 years/together 10
OC (girl) born 03/03
D-Day 08/02

True friends stab you in the front - Oscar Wilde
A
A
Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Sorry you two are going through this.

"What part of IT'S OVER don't these people understand?"

Me (42)
FWH (43)
DD (20)
M 23 years
A started 11/03 (turned into a Fatal Attraction)
DD #1 3/5/04
DD #2 3/25/04
Renewed vows 9/18/05
The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:1
D
D
The one cool thing is this. The WORST dirt she can come up with is that you have high blood pressure. What does that say about you?

Dobie

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 555 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation