Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1745934 09/11/06 10:49 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Oh no. Just snuck onto my H work email...found out that he may have to go on a 4-6 week business gig in LA. The other woman was in San Fransico. He didn't say anything about this to me. I can't say anything to him because then he will know i was checking...

what am i to do...i don't know if i can handle him flying out there again

I
I
can you go with him?

make surprise visits?

Can he change jobs?

Also, not knowing your story--whether or not you are in recovery or not-- but knowing what I would need if I was in recovery, I would think I would need my WS to not mind if I was checking e-mail accounts, etc. That transparency thing.

BW-me, 29
XH, 29
3 sons-now 6,4,2
Divorce final--Sept. 27, 2006.

intexas #1745936 09/11/06 11:00 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Two children in school cant pull them out for that time. We have had a big period of unemployment so we are so in the hole money wise that i wouldn't be able to make trips out there. Just got this job. Yeah he is not to good on the transparency thing or honesty for that matter. He knows i was checking it, problem is when they know you are checking they find another way to talk to people.

I
I
He knows i was checking it, problem is when they know you are checking they find another way to talk to people.

key logger on the computer then?

It's okay to snoop.

BW-me, 29
XH, 29
3 sons-now 6,4,2

intexas #1745938 09/11/06 11:10 PM
L
OP Offline
L
he doesnt ever use the home computer and he is in the computer biz, knows how to find it and has many blocks from it...

the whole sitch just sucks

I
I
I am sorry, LT.
What postives you got going for you with him? Is he still a WS? Any NC?
Are you in recovery of any sorts..or rather, what stage are you in all this?

I am about to go to bed, but will check in tomorrow and read up on your story. I am having one of those hard nights, and came here as I usually do because, well, wanted to maybe give something positive to someone else instead of pity-partying by myself. But I've got to gwt some z's.
I'll check back in tomorrow...
Intexas

BW-me, 29
XH, 29
3 sons-now 6,4,2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 703 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation