Ok.... a few days ago, I called my wife and asked her if I could come over to talk. She said fine. So I came over with groceries and made a really nice dinner for the both of us. I also gave her a beautiful flower.

After dinner, we talked. I basically told her "I was an idoit and that if she really wanted our marriage to last, we would have to work on it together, not apart." Well, after many tears and silent momoents, she said I could return, but she doesn't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed yet. I agreed. We both agreed that this problem is not going to fix itself overnight. Things are going to be wierd for a while. She just wants me to change, not just for a month and go back, but forever.

Wow.... just last week I thought my life was over (not literally). Now we have our first visit to the relationship thearapist later today. And even though I am now back in the house, I am still trying not to smother her all of the time. I am giving her the space she needs, but showing her that I love and care for her and I want this to work. I admit, it's hard to do because that's not how I normally acted before, but I know the way I acted is NOT the person I want to be. ....changing, changing, changing!

THANKS FRIENDS!!! I LOOK FOR ADVICE AT EVERY REPLY. YOU ALL HAVE BEEN A BIG HELP. KEEP IT COMIN' javascript:void(0)

Some people forget what they have until they lose it.