Any tips or advice on how to go NC while still living under the same roof together. Neither of us has support of friends or relatives that we can actually get help from. We moved to a different state to "start over" from a previous affair that he was having. Actually I moved back to my home that i own in a totally different state from where the affair took place he seemed to "jump off the fence" quickly and followed me. We own our home and the nearest relative is 500 miles away so its not a possibility of either of us moving out right now. ws/o is on the verge of cheating with an ex that he has a child with I found proof (letters that was hidden) but haven't confronted him yet. In the letters they didnt exactly state that he wanted her back or anything but it seems like to me it may give her hope for the future. Not sure if he wrote to her trying to keep access to his son or not. but i definitely want to go NC real soon.
under the Topic: My s/o wrote his ex (very long and detailed) user honey22801 where I got a response and replied
Response:
Do you think he may be trying to keep access to his son? She may withhold contact from him unless your s/o butters her up. He's lying to her as well. I'd like to know what the veteran's out there think of you contacting OW and letting her in on the fact that you're with s/o. Did you meet him while he was with OW?
my reply:
I thought exactly the same thing that maybe he's trying to keep access but my thing is why doesn't he just go to court for visitation and pay the child support that way she has no control. We are well off enough to afford the child support payments but when I mention that he "goes into his shell" without a reply. I also just found out that his most recent letter(the longest one above) hasn't been sent off yet (finally sent off 10/28) when he has the opportunity to send it. He keeps hiding the letter in differnt locations around the house. He has also been acting very distant and cold towards me for 2 days now. I met him 3 years ago and he had been away from her for 2 years prior (in a different state). however I found out a couple of months into dating him that he had maintained a long distant relationship with her(chasing her constantly as if she had him wrapped around gher fingers ie. letters, phone calls) up until 6 months before we met so i really dont know if I can safely say they havent been together for 5 years or 3 1/2 years now. I do know that when i met him he was having a very hard time with accessto his son. He hasn't seen his son in over 2 years and I remember before he wrote the first letter he tried to call for his son and he got off the phone very upset telling me that she said "You haven't called me in 6 weeks so don't call me now. This is my phone so if you want to talk to your son you get him his own phone" His son is about 4 years old. She does get mad and hold his son over his head by denying him access.