Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Well, I had to draw the line somewhere... Yesterday morning I was feeling like he was still telling me a sack of lies so I decided to text OW and see if she would talk to me... We met at the park.. She told me that they had plans to be together that night and he told her we were in the process of divorce and he loves her and is going to be with her.. Meanwhile he is telling me that he loves me and can't live without us.. So She came over to our house and hid in the back room (shes 7 months preg) he came in and was talking to me about her day and she came up behind him and you should have really seen the expression on his face... It was priceless. He was totally busted we oth told him what he had been telling us both and he couldn't deny it. He admitted that he loves me but he fell in love with her too. And we told him too bad for him that he had now lost us both.. I know she really still loves him and they are probably going to be together ( even though he says no way he will never be with her Yeah right) So, I went to the lawyer today and filed and my H is pissed that he is going to have to pay me 22.5% of his retirement when he retires from the military. He thinks I shouldn't get any of his retirement but I think he should have never cheated on me then... We did agree on everything as far as property goes and he is even going to pay off my car so I don't have any bills to start off with.. I just hope he doesn't try to be a stink when he sees the retirement thing in the divorce papers.. Oh well, he owes it to me I have been a military wife for nine years and I deserve it.. Well, I just wanted to let you all know what was going on. I actually feel free for the first time in a LONG time.. Thanks to everyone who has given me such good advise for the past couple of months I really appreciate it. I hope I have learned from this relationship and can find a meaningful relationship one day ( but no time soon)...

F
F
{{confused}} Not much to say except send hugs.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
T
T
Hi COL,

I am sad to see that it had to turn out like this.

I wish you the best,

TH

S
S
*********EDITED********

Marriage Builders========SUPPORT SITE

Last edited by Justuss; 12/30/06 03:48 PM.
W
W
I wish you the best, also. You will survive this.

God Bless You
Ann

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation