Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1769337 11/14/06 02:28 PM
L
LBelle Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Here is your thread AuroraRose! You can change the subject name anytime.

Aurora's first post from another thread:

Reading your stories has really helped me realize I'm not alone in all this. I found out a month and a half ago that my H was having an A for almost 2 years. The OW has his OC who is about 5 months old. (No DNA test as of yet). I am totally devastated. My H says I'm the one he loves and wants to grow old with. How can I ever believe anything he says again? He's cut off contact with the OW. I fear we will have a fight on our hands concerning the OC. At this point, I want nothing to do with the OC. Am I a horrible person for this? We have a son together who knows nothing of this. I cry every single day. The OW also has pics up on her MySpace of she and MY H!!! She has no shame! She is making it seem like they are the happy little family, when in reality.....he never even picked up or held the OC. I'm dealing with the OW living in her fantasy world that she's still with my H. I'm just terrified my friends or family might run across her MySpace page. I'm just not ready for this. I'm so scared. I just want to crawl in bed and never come out. What do I do?

BW
DDay March 2004
OC born 8-04
NC
LBelle #1769338 11/14/06 02:41 PM
M
M
I am sorry you are having to go through this. You have found a great place for advice/support or just to have someone listen. I'd like to recommend another site for those of us that have OC in our situations. It has helped me get through some really tough decisions.

www.survivingbetrayal.com

Hope to see you there!

A
A
LB,
Thanks for the new thread.
~AR

~AuroraRose BS-36 H-35 DD-Sept 2006 A- Ended Feb 2006 (Lasted almost 2 yrs) OC- B May 2006 Currently trying to work on M
A
A
MCP,
I signed up on the surviving betrayal website. Thanks for the info!
~AR

~AuroraRose BS-36 H-35 DD-Sept 2006 A- Ended Feb 2006 (Lasted almost 2 yrs) OC- B May 2006 Currently trying to work on M
T
T
AR,

I don't have any further advice on your sitch, but I did want to give you tips on starting your own thread, if you wish do to so later. When you are on the Pregnancy/Child index page, right above the list there is a bar. The first tab on that bar is(I believe) "post". Click that and you will have pretty much everything you will need from the subject title to the post body. If this doesn't help, I'm sure others will be able to help. Good luck with this journey, and there are tons here who have been in your shoes to help.

Tigger
me~BS & WS~38~~h~BS & WS~37 my d-days~7/92, 1/96, 7/00, 9/07
h's d-days~7/11/00 & 2 weeks later 3 COM, 1 OC(mine)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation