Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
N
Bingo.

You have to call her bluff and make HER uncomfortable.

I don't buy for one second that it was coincidence that she "ran into" you twice in one day.

I know if I didn't want to see someone...even living nearby it isn't hard at all to avoid them.

I conclude it is intentional..she is trolling..keeping herself relevent and in the equation.

M
M
thanks for all the suggestions...i am just worried about doing anything to make her upset...i feel she is very vindictive and i am afraid of what she might do...this has caused so much anxiety...i worry she is at my bank so she can run into my husband...and i also worry she is hiding away money in a bank account her husband doesn't know about...so she can leave him and come after my husband...she is very manipulative.

never be afraid to stand up to a bully

if you remain scared, she has you right where she can manipulate you

Pep

You have 2 small kids at home and this woman is still trying to interefer with your family. It is time to become a mother bear! If this contact happens agian get up in her face and repeat things like Pep said.

Let her be damned that tries to come between you and your H. Who the he)) is she? Skank b1tch.

You have been thru he)) for your M and now is not the time to back down.

M2L

ME BH 36 - FWW 33
2 kids
DDAY May 06

Sometimes waywards can be like Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.
S
snr419 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
could he be going through withdrawl again since running into her in November...he has said he has been depressed...and he doesn't want to be intimate and he says it is because of the depression and stress...he says we don't need to go to counseling...but then today he says we have been fighting a lot and our house has been very stressful...so i don't understand why he wouldn't go to counseling...sometimes i feel like he is acting this way because he is trying to make me leave...even today he said maybe i should just leave...but then he took it back and said he didn't mean it...but i am getting close to saying this is over...but that is not what i really want...i just feel like i am the only one fighting here...can one person save a marriage...

BS-27(Me) WS-29 D-Day-April 10 2006 stay at home mom 2 kids (23 months and 10.5 months) NC-April 26 2006 D-day 2 2/3/2007 d-day 3 2/27/2007 d-day 4 6/15/2007 (OW says she is pregnant) "A woman is like a teabag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
S
snr419 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
bump

BS-27(Me) WS-29 D-Day-April 10 2006 stay at home mom 2 kids (23 months and 10.5 months) NC-April 26 2006 D-day 2 2/3/2007 d-day 3 2/27/2007 d-day 4 6/15/2007 (OW says she is pregnant) "A woman is like a teabag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."
P
P
could he be going through withdrawl again since running into her in November...

no

he has said he has been depressed...and he doesn't want to be intimate and he says it is because of the depression and stress...

RED FLAG #1

he says we don't need to go to counseling...

RED FLAG #2

but then today he says we have been fighting a lot and our house has been very stressful...

RED FLAG #3

so i don't understand why he wouldn't go to counseling...sometimes i feel like he is acting this way because he is trying to make me leave...

I think he is trying to get you to kick him out

even today he said maybe i should just leave...

RED FLAG #4

but then he took it back and said he didn't mean it...but i am getting close to saying this is over...

this is making you feel disconnected and confused ... this is what someone who has had RECENT contact does

but that is not what i really want...i just feel like i am the only one fighting here...

you probably are the only one actually fighting for the marriage ... I suspect FWH may have dropped the "F"

can one person save a marriage...

I think you need help ...
can you get a friend to follow H?
can you afford a GPS device?

I think this affair may have not been completely extinguished...

it's like your H is behaving in ways to make YOU feel hopeless as the OW is making you feel intimidated by 'showing up'

VERY suspicious

this does NOT look like it is "over"

sorry

Pep

S
snr419 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
no i have no friends or family here that could follow him....and we can not afford GPS...i am a stay at home mom so we are barely getting by as it is on one income...i am almost to the point that i don't care anymore...i am just confused because i have 2 babies and i don't know what to do...i am going to my IC today...maybe that will help

P
P
...i am going to my IC today...maybe that will help

get to know your legal rights
call legal aide to get a cheap referal
you need to educate yourself about how you can legally protect yourself

has $$$ been disappearing without your knowing what it has been spent on?
who keeps the financial records, you or H?

Pep

P
P
no i have no friends or family here that could follow him....

do you have friends?

Pep

S
snr419 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
i have a couple of girlfriends...but they don't live nearby...i am the one who does the money...but he did get cash for christmas...that i won't know exactly what he did with it...

P
P
ask your girlfriends if they can be available to babysit in your home

take her car & follow him sometimes

something is not right here

Pep

S
snr419 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
i wish they could but they live more than six hours away...the OW was the only person i knew in the town we live in...most of our other friends or family live out of state or very far away

M
M
Church members???

Hourly daycare for the kids???

M2L

ME BH 36 - FWW 33
2 kids
DDAY May 06

Sometimes waywards can be like Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 581 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation