Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
ark^^ Offline OP
OP Offline
A
FIND BOBPURES STORY AND HIS TOOLBOX FOR THE NEWBIES

AND

maybe plan A get grounded here......

cause my seven year old is in school and he's the only one who knows how to work this dang thing.....(just ask weaver)

ARK

E
E
tookit is at the top now

Divorced on 3/25/2008 but I have primary legal and physical custody of my 2 kids.

Plan A Thread
Plan B Thread
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
A
ark^^ Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Eph

thank you thank you than you..

so very much...

it is a great work...that post...

thank you ...for all that unfortunately need it...

ARK

M
M
ark^^,

Maybe we should bump some of these things a couple times per day, so that those who lack the will to dig 10 pages through the posts looking for help can find them a little easier. I know that right after Dday the will to live has taken a hit and the will to look further is at an all time low.

I guess we should all bookmark them so we can point folks in the right direction without having to spend hours of..."Where the h377 did I read that?"

Mark

M
M
In case you all ever need to bump/find this thread again I have put a link-post to it on Longhorn's "For Newly Betrayed Spouses" thread which is pinned to the top of the Just Found Out board.

BTW, Ark misspelled "Fifty Cent" it's "Fiddy sent". I guess Eph should be expecting a large black man from Detroit at his door any minute now.

"Candy Shop" is a classic recovery song <snicker>. That is as long as it wasn't associated with the affair.

Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
M
M
I also copied the "Be Still" post AND provided a link to the Lighthouse thread on the "For Newly Betrayed Spouses" thread. (I assume you are OK with that ARK^^...I certainly credited you)

Whenever anyone needs them they will be easier to find therein since the search function is so difficult to use.

Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation