Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
I have such a strong feeling that my h is still seeing someone; even tho' he says no. I'm suppose to believe that! He must really think I'm stupid.<P>My question then is, has anyone had a feeling in the pit of their stomach, no evidence, but it turned out that their feeling was right on??<P>I need to know, because I'm tearing myself up!<P>Dragonfly<p>[This message has been edited by Dragonfly (edited October 07, 1999).]

P
P
I wish I had a feeling! My W blindsided me. I think I'd have been more prepared if I had a feeling.<P>I've had feelings about other things and people here will tell you that you certainly can tell (I think you pick up on inconsistancies without knowing it and this is partly where the feelings come from)<P>Anyway I hope your feeling is wrong.<P>Good luck

C
C
usually, when you suspect, you're right. <BR>if you snoop and find something, be prepared for the consequnces- your emotions. <BR>I hope you're wrong.<BR>god knows, I wish I was.

G
OP Offline
G
Paul,<P>What scares me is that there are too many things. Hiding speeding tickets, having more money in his pocket than we "are supposed to have", etc.<P>I just hate playing these games!<P>Dragonfly

P
P
I agree, such things would be upsetting. I might even go so far as to sit with him and tell him that you have a "bad feeling", maybe not say anything about cheating, but a general feeling. Ask if there is anything you can do for him. Tell him you are there for him.<P>Who know if he is doing something your knidness and sincerity might make him think twice.

G
OP Offline
G
Oh Cov,<P>I want to know because I can't living like this. I still love him, but keeping worrying that this ordeal isn't finished!<P>Dragonfly

G
OP Offline
G
Paul,<P>I've already went way beyond lovebusting. I've actually been sleeping on the couch for the last two nights. He insists that I'm crazy, but there is something about him that makes me think he's lying.<P>You see, he had an affair w/someone he met on the internet. They met four times, and I never had a clue until he slipped up and left pictures for me to find!!<P>Dragon

Y
Y
i had suspicions.....but it was my H and my friend, so i thought i was losing my mind and overreacting. i finally asked my H about her and he denied anything. i still wasn't comfortable around her. One week later, her H called and told me he had proof. I will always go with my intuitions now.....they were certainly right on the mark. I just didn't want to dig for the proof.

G
OP Offline
G
Zombie,<P>Were your suspicions anything tangible, or just a feeling? I can't find any proof, but I just feel somethings wrong!!<P>Dragonfly

S
S
I have that same feeling. It's an uneasy, uncomfortable feeling that he is lying right to your face. It's the kind of feeling that makes you want to cry. It's the kind of feeling that wants you to shake him, and force the truth out of him. My gut feelings<BR>have always been right. I have had gut feelings for months and told to myself "no, you are crazy", I did not listen to my innermost feelings and I should have. My hubby is planning to spend this Monday and all the other Mondays that follow with the OW<BR>(I work, the kids are in school and he is in heaven)....what an arrangement. Do I have a gut feeling about this ? Yes ? Am I right ?<BR>Yes....is there any doubts in my mind ? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I think I am going crazy!!!!I really need help!!!!I can't deal with it anymore.....

G
OP Offline
G
Dear Sad,<P>I know that this feeling is real too. I guess I just wanted to see what others had experienced.<P>My h has a very real problem w/sex. I guess he's a swinger living in the wrong world, and I'm sure that I can't hold him forever!<P>I'm so sorry about your situation. I'm starting to think the whole world has gone crazy, that everyone is cheating!<P>It doesn't matter tho, because once this is over, there won't be anymore of this for me.<P>I have a 2 1/2 son to raise, and that will be enough for me (plus to fuzzy cats)!<P>Dragonfly

C
C
an intuition was enough for me!<BR>Am i glad i found out- yes and no. yes so that i can finally stop going crazy, no because of the hurt and anger that I have towards them both. They are both married! they both have kids! They work together! AAAUUUGHGHGHGHHGHG!!!!!!!!<BR>And she is so worried about her son?<BR>He won't have to learn from me- he is a bright enough kid.

Y
Y
No, I had nothing tangible, just that awful feeling that something wasn't right. My H seemed withdrawn and would pick a fight over nothing. He spent late hours on the computer and would get mad if I interfered with that. Things were just different. I would also get a sick feeling in my stomach when I was around the two of them together. Remember, this was a "friend" of mine. But I had nothing tangible until the OW's H called me with emails he had found. Go with your gut feelings. Play it cool and watch everything you can. Record phone calls, check email history......whatever you can do. I will never be so blind again. BTW, my H and I are still together 4 months after discovery but it hasn't been easy and I still do some snooping about once a week.

G
OP Offline
G
Covenant,<P>I already know he did cheat on me (found out in May), but now I'm feeling like it's someone different than before. Like I told you I think he has a problem.<P>I have good days and bad, but lately, something stinks, and I'm gonna find out what.<P>Zombie,<P>I want to hire a detective, but don't know how to go about it. My h was a 4 to 12 shift where he is totally free to do what he wants, and if he's cheating it would be on that time. If I had a detective follow him for a few days, if he were cheating, I'd find out!<P>I hate this enough that I KNOW I will never go thru this again!!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 260 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation