Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I have often enjoyed packing a picnic lunch, grabbing a loaf of stale bread and heading to the park. Take a blanket, enjoy the sky and each other, and feed the ducks in the pond.

R
R
Lots of happy ducks laugh

ah the joys of cuddling up on a blanket with the man you love.. what a wonderful thought!

B
B
I see this was posted a couple of years ago, but is a GREAT idea. Now that the economy is down, I've been spending more time doing fun but cheap things. When I was visiting my mom, we packed a picnic lunch and ate at the park, the beach, the bird sanctuary, on the river, etc. Somehow having lunch made it so much more special.

Last night my man and I went fishing on the pier, and I packed a picnic dinner - fried chicken, potato salad, green salad, rolls and wine. Yummy. It was the same thing we would have had at my house, just bagged it all up. It really doesn't have to be anything fancy, even just a baguette, brie, and juice.

C
C
I think the bottom line is simply quality time; wherever you are and whatever you do.

Something as simple as scheduling a weekly date night and sticking to it works wonders.

My wife and I love to go to the dog park and take our 3 furry children to (hopefully) play well with others.

Otherwise, we just take a nice leisurely stroll around the neighborhood, go to the Saturday market at the park, etc.

T
T
I agree anything with quality time is good. No matter what it is you should always have quality time together.

Originally Posted by created4success
I think the bottom line is simply quality time; wherever you are and whatever you do.

Something as simple as scheduling a weekly date night and sticking to it works wonders.

My wife and I love to go to the dog park and take our 3 furry children to (hopefully) play well with others.

Otherwise, we just take a nice leisurely stroll around the neighborhood, go to the Saturday market at the park, etc.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation