Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1915988 07/27/07 08:37 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Hi, I really need prayers I feel I can't take this anymore!My husband expects me to do the household chores in the house, i thought if he's sdoign it he's happy to do it.But that's not the truth!!He accused me of doing nothing, not cleaning, cooking, laundry and everything!I told him that if he expects me to clean all the cleaning that's unfair because he is the one who doesnt put things in place.Like the computer table he was the one who put those clutters in it and then he told me this morning that i didn't clean it!! And one more thing he said I don't cook dinner for his son...I do my best to take care of my stepson beacuse he is always away during the night so it's me who's left to take care of him, he's already 10yrs old. Last night he went to the cook out with my mother-in law and arrived t8pm I asked him if he's hungry and wants dinner and he said no he is still full!! And today when my husband asked him if he ate dinner he said no!!I told him I asked him if he wants dinner since I already have cooked ribs at the fridge..I am very frustrated!!I went ot the office with baggy eyes because i can't stop crying up until now!!ITs true that i don't clean the house all the time and cook all the time and do the laundry all the time, isn't it supposed to be shared??I share in the bills even he earns more than I do.I offered the solution of making a schedule so that both of us will know what to do..and he doesnt want it he said he will just do what he should do!!!I really feel frustrated and I really hate him right now!!He expects me to cook dinner for him but when I ask him he said he will just buy his food since he's not near the area to get his food from the house. I really feel bad because when I do all the work at the house, I do it but there are times I am tired since I got pregnant and his stepkids are there to take care of!!!I dont know what to do except pray!!but i am really devastated right now!!

text workinprocess
L
L
Welcome to MarriageBuilders, WIP...

Would you consider cutting and pasting both of your posts to another forum? I think "Emotional Needs" people can really help you. You aren't crazy and you're not alone.

The EN forum gets a lot more traffic than this one. Sounds to me in both your post here and on Women's Bible Study, that your issues are with the Emotional Needs Domestic Support (DS), Financial Security (FS), and a few really damaging Love Busters (LBs), including Disrespectful Judgments (DJs), Independent Behaviors (IBs) and Selfish Demands (SDs).

Harley addresses all of these...consider reading his His Needs, Her Needs; Fall in Love, Stay in Love...and Love Busters.

There's a lot of great information on this website and people who have been where you are right now. You're in the right place...just hope you'll cut and paste your posts to a forum with more traffic so your posts can be seen.

Another consideration would be when you cut and paste your posts...to make paragraphs. I have a hard time without them...because my eyes aren't great...they are old...so it helps when I read to have those breaks...and also, helps if I want to quote you to answer something you've asked or said.

Give yourself a big kudo for seeking out knowledge to aid in your marriage...to learn and grow and thrive. That's where I think you're headed...to a thriving marriage.

Welcome.

LA

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation