Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1920144 08/02/07 09:30 PM
W
OP Offline
W
I am new here, I have read just about everything I can on this site and have ordered the book 'Marriage Busters'. It turns out I have made just about every mistake you can. I have been separated from my husband for about a month, and have done a lot of soul searching to try to figure out what went wrong, and how to make it right. I have learned a lot about myself, him, and my priorities.

I met with him this afternoon to talk about things, apologize, and to see if he would be willing to give it one more try, and am waiting for his response. I told him I did not want an answer now, to take his time, and let me know when he has come to a decision.

I am asking for your prayers for our marriage, that he will give us one more try, and give us a fair chance to rebuild our marriage. Thank you.

worthsaving #1920145 08/04/07 03:49 AM
S
S
Worthsaving,

Our prayers are with you. FWIW there are probably a half a dozen others that are also praying for you even though they haven't responded to you directly.

Bless you.

S&C

No man likes to have his intelligence or good faith questioned, especially if he has doubts about it himself. - Henry Brooks Adams
W
OP Offline
W
Thank you, I have been praying for others as well.

worthsaving #1920147 08/06/07 06:29 AM
A
A
You are in my prayers too.

AskMe #1920148 08/06/07 11:31 PM
W
OP Offline
W
The wait is over, he met with me today and told me he is empty, that he does not want to give it another chance because he does not want to go through this again in six months. I don't know what to do. He still wears his ring, I still wear mine. I don't know how to do this, I don't want to just give up on our marriage, and I don't seem to have a choice. He asked about going to lunch next week, because he enjoys being with and talking to me when I am like this (following the MB communication skills). I don't get it, He is dealing with the tradgic deaths of two of our friends right now as well, we both are. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should still hold out some sort of hope because maybe he is confused, or if I should just sit here and try to remember to breathe between crying hysterically.

Please pray for us, that god will make things clear for both of us. Thank you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation