Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1920284 08/03/07 02:55 PM
P
PUD Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I don't post much but read daily just updating last few months.
H served me with D papers 1 Aug going to be final in a month I have been doing a dark plan b (as dark as you can with 3 kids) H only sees youngest D5 older kids won't see him they are doing plan b as well he gets is information about the 2 older kids thru D5 its been like this since March 06 when I sent plan b letter to him.

H has been with OW since he left Aug 05 been living with her for a year now been in plan b since March 06 . Its like he left one life and moved into a totaly new one. He has not tried at all to break plan b if anything he did a plan b on me, very minimal contact with me or the children.
We have caller ID and when he calls D5 it was always on his mobile or calls came up with restricted caller but now his calls are from his office phone, he calls early in the morning before D5 goes to school never at night.

Its been 2 years since he left and we still have not settled the finances. House was sold March 07 money sitting in a trust account my L has tried to get them to send all details but H is stalling, June his L sent a letter wanting a meeting within 7 days to discuss settlement it no meeting then they will proceed with court hearings. Todate nothing has happened and my L is going to file. Why is he taking so long to get this settled. He says he is engaged to OW (although we are still married) and that they are in a committed relationshop just like any married couples. I can't understand why he won't finalise the settlement, you would think that he would want his money to get on with his life why is he stalling. Could it be that he still wants control over me

Both 46
Sep July 06
Plan B march 06
Divorced Oct 07
EXH remarried Nov 07
Still in plan b
W
W
I can't understand why he won't finalise the settlement, you would think that he would want his money to get on with his life why is he stalling. Could it be that he still wants control over me

Trying to understand a WS who is deeply in the fog is probably a fuitless pursuit.

Hopefully Believer and some of the others whose WS's acted very strangely about the divorce while living with someone else will come on to give you their stories.

Will his child support payments go up once divorced? Will his visitation/custody change? Does he have anything to gain by not getting divorced, in other words?

You would think he would want you to get your money, and to be able to move on, wouldn't you? I mean you have three kids and I'm sure that money would be of help to you. Maybe he can't stand the thought of you being happy. Who knows.

R
R
Does it matter why ?. Get your lawyer to file asap. Just for claification, I hope are not doing plan B, are you trying to preserve and protect your love to exH or are you in NC w/ your exH b/c of hostility and to protect your self ?.

redhat

Give your absolute best such that you could look back 10 years from now w/ no regret.

Happily Married to Lady Elina - 04/29/06

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 344 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation