Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1940437 09/15/07 03:13 PM
M
OP Offline
M
please,if you prayer, keep me and my children in your prayers. my ex has informed me today that he intends to take me back to child custody court. i am assuming he is going to try AGAIN for full custody. (it kills him this much to have to pay child support and the fact that he lost in court last year)..

i don't need this, my kids don't need this. and he needs to move on with his life. this will mean another petition of lies i have to read, i have retain my attorney again, and go through all of this nonsense again.

thank you for your prayers.

mlhb

God first, family second, and all else will fall into place.

A
A
Hi M,

You'll be in mine for sure. Hang in there!! I'm sorry you have to go through this.

M
OP Offline
M
thank you. and got your text just fine btw...

i just like knowing there are lots of prayers going out. that will kick the oppositions butt big time!

mlhb

God first, family second, and all else will fall into place.

N
N
Uggh!
Mine only has empty threats, he never follows through on it.
When he took me to court last year to force me to do all the driving, I responded "pro se" which means by myself.
I heard I did a good job too. The judge denied his request, X appealed which caused a court date. Judge was pissed that he wasted his time, and denied it again.
I think there is alot you can do without lawyers. You are able to craft a response to all of your X's points on your own, then just have the lawyer turn it into legalese if necessary.
You have lots of support here.
I can't wait to meet you.
I may even have some wording from my response which could help you (but then I hope your X isn't as much as [censored] as mine).

It was a marriage that never really started.
H: Conflict Avoider, NPD No communication skills (Confirmed by MC) Me: Enabler
Sep'd 12/01, D'd 08/03.
My joys and the light of my life: DD 11, DD 9
*Approach life and situations from the point of love - not from fear.*

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation