Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
S
S
I'm right there with you guys! POWS and I go to court on the 23th to get it over and done with! We're pushing to get the comm. prop. settled at the same time!

POWS is tired on all the money he's spending for his Lawyer...guess he should have thought about that BEFORE!!!!

To celebrate the D, I will be flying out the next day on a short vacation to visit a friend of mine! I'm excited for it all to happen...hoping to drink a few beers or something to celebrate the new beginning!

Of course, "I" won't be peeing on any golf courses!!!! LMAO....

Take care and best wishes B...good to hear the update from you! It's been a long time!

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle
B
OP Offline
B
Thanks for all the replies.

D'd a week now. Feeling fine.

Yesterday EXWW informed me that she is now seeing a shrink and a counselor, so she's not doing so hot. I reeeaaaalllly think reality is setting in for her. She realizes what she did, what she gave up, and what she now has. She ain't likin it.

Everytime we talk I feel like she wants to apologize, but doesn't, and I'm certainly not waiting for it, it's the just way she talks lately. She sounds completely defeated.

She's hangin on to OM2, but I think it's more financial than anything. She's actually cried to me about him and people that have asked her about him don't get much of a reply.

I don't feel vindicated at all, when they are like this all you can really muster is pity b/c feeling sorry is just not an option.

Still round the clock T-ball with DS. He seems as happy and content as a kid ever could be, broken home or not, So I don't worry about him too much. Still keeping an eye out, but I think he's gonna be fine.

The only thing I really have to complain about thease days is the price of gas, so I guess I'm doing better than most.

I'll update again once I find something new to pee on.

Peace

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
S
S

So, we'll hear from you soon, then . Good.

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
W
W
Originally Posted by silentlucidity

Yeah, he doesn't seem to be too picky, does he?

grin

Are you taking request, BC? I'm sure I could come up with suggestion as to whom what you could pee on next.

Fox

Last edited by wildhorses74; 05/15/08 04:09 PM.
C
C
Quote:I'll update again once I find something new to pee on.

I am not so sure SL. I think he has peed on a lot of things.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/15/08 04:22 PM. Reason: Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
B
OP Offline
B
Yeah, I remember peeing in Chris's back yard, that was pretty cool, don't even get me started on the front yard whistle

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
C
C
I wondered about that dead patch. But at least the rabbits stopped coming around.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/15/08 04:40 PM. Reason: We love you Denver! City by the Bay!

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
S
S
But at least the rabbits stopped coming around.

Hey, you could start a RODENT ERADICATOR business. RODENT ROOTER?

Me-BS-38
Married 1997; son, 8yo
Divorced April 2009
L
L
This one is for Bugs:

So you can Pee on the Golf Course....

How to...

LG

B
OP Offline
B
Hey LG,

I shot a 120 the other day, TOP THAT!!

Was Teed almost to the ground and still hittin pop flies with my driver...my longest drive was like 150 yards. crazy

Was playin with some recent College grads who were consistently driving 280 to 300. I wanted to hit THEM with my driver. mad

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by silentlucidity
But at least the rabbits stopped coming around.
Hey, you could start a RODENT ERADICATOR business. RODENT ROOTER?

MOVING TARGETS, SWEEEEET!!!! laugh

Last edited by BetrayedCajun; 05/16/08 09:30 AM.

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
B
B
LG,

Thanks for the video,,,,,,,I almost peed my pants laughing!!

BC

MOVING TARGETS, SWEEEEET!!!!

What is it with you guys? You love to pee everywhere, but AIM continues to be a problem all your lives??:):)

BS (me)
ExWS -Drac
DD 9
DSS 15
D Day 11/06
Divorced 10/01/07

"You Can't Fix Stupid" - My Mom
J
J

JKG
B
OP Offline
B
I don't wear a cape, although I'm considering it now cool

Funny story

Watched the Astronaut Farmer last night with DS4, who is STILL struggling with potty training. After the movie was over he says, "Daddy, if I poo poo on the potty, can we build a rockit ship?"

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
C
C
"Daddy, if I poo poo on the potty, can we build a rockit ship?"

Say yes and go buy one of those Estes Rockets you can assemble together. Those things are a hoot.

I bet you made the same deal with your Pop for Bud Light when you were 20 or so.

Last edited by chrisner; 05/19/08 02:36 PM. Reason: A satisfied customer. We should have him stuffed.

_
_

There was this French cell phone commercial a few years ago that showed this couple who got married and then arrived at a castle for their nuptials. The guy is in bed watching his new bride strip down somewhat then go to the potty exactly as the one in your link did - the look on the guy's face was priceless. Wish I could find the link.

Larry

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by chrisner
"Daddy, if I poo poo on the potty, can we build a rockit ship?"

Say yes and go buy one of those Estes Rockets you can assemble together. Those things are a hoot.

I bet you made the same deal with your Pop for Bud Light when you were 20 or so.

I made that deal with Pop last Friday whistle

Larry,

go back and look at the link LG left last week, it's similar, and HIIIIIII Larious!! laugh

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
_
_

I saw LG's link. It was the French cell phone commercial that I couldn't find that was similar and just as hilarous. I showed my wife LG's link last night and she howled.

BTW, is New Orleans worth visiting these days?

Larry

B
OP Offline
B
Larry,

The French Quarter received very little damage. I was there a year later and you couldn't tell anything ever happened. As a matter of fact there's nothing really to see from I-10 or the West Bank express way. The majority of the damage was lakefront, St Bernard and from Belle Chase on down the river.

Crime's back to tops in the Nation, traffic sucks, and the touristy places are fine, so if you visit you probably won't even notice anything out of the ordinary. smirk

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
B
OP Offline
B
Update

I've been divorced a little over a month now. I also just past my 12 year anniversary, well woulda been.

No feelings either way.

Spent the anniversary on the golf course. Was aware of it, just didn't feel any emotion over it.

She's still with OM. I'm enjoying my life by myself for awhile.
I think I'm getting the better deal.

I joined the golf course by the house. So that's how I'm going to spend the summer. Can't afford a vacation this year so I see a golf week in the near future.

DS4 just finished T-ball. He was the big stud on the team and we still play everyday.

Seems like EXWW calls for any little reason. Is always cheerfull and joking. I don't know what that's all about. She talks about OM2 openly so as best as I can figure she just needs a back up plan. I gently remind her every time we talk that I'm not it.

So life is good for me. I don't know if I've ever been this content before. If it wasn't for that want, that need that is embedded in all of us, I think I could stay single forever. I feel it though, but have made a pact with myself not to even CONSIDER dating until I have my summer of fun. Even after that I won't be ACTIVELY looking for it, but I'll welcome the right oppertunity.

That's all for now

Take Care

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation