My XBIL called me yesterday to see how I was doing, or so he says.

I told him about restoring my dad's WWII rifle, like I had always wanted to when we would go shoot it. He saw the pictures and said I had done an incredible job and he actually said he was envious of one of my guns for once.

Anyways, he asked how my job was going and I let him know that my career is skyrocketing at a pace that overwhelms me. I'm not used to being treated with respect as I was a government employee and we all know they only promote the incompetent in the government.

Anyways, one of our mutual friends has been my replacement for BIL's best friend (he's the A/P mechanic at the airport where we kept our planes) said if I had any trouble finding women with all that new power and money, he knew of a certain blonde that's single and refusing to date anyone. She shot him down post haste when he asked her out.

Seems the "My God What Have I Done!" has finally set in as she lost her job, the house and has moved in with her father.

It just makes me warm and fuzzy inside to see her reaping what she has sown and has gotten exactly what she wanted. She always had everything planned out to a Tee, and complete collapse must have been part of that master plan.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.