Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
Supposed to have a session tonight, and didn't even get a call. Very disapointed in this. W and I were waiting with anticipation to get another session in...thought everything was lined up. Emailed, found out available times, booked a time, got confirmation, confirmed phone number. Came home tonight and sat by the phone from 1/2 hr before scheduled time until an hour after scheduled time....nothing.

This ever happen to anyone else? I'm very unhappy with this.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth"

Henry David Thoreau
M
M
introvert, that is NOT LIKE Steve or Jennifer to just stand someone up. Something unusual must have happened. I am so sorry frown

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Are you counseling with Jennifer?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
So sorry, Introvert. I've been reading hear 5 years, and have never heard of it happening. I have heard of the appointment being late due to an emergency with one of the clients. That happened to one person.

That must be very disappointing!

M
M
Aren't you supposed to call them? Did you do that? I had to call in to Steve. He didn't call me. Just wondering...Maybe I heard you wrong.

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
Originally Posted by mimi_here
Aren't you supposed to call them? Did you do that? I had to call in to Steve. He didn't call me. Just wondering...Maybe I heard you wrong.

That is what I thought too Mimi...

I found this when reading through info in the Coaching Center here...

All calls made from the United States are toll free and with no additional charges.

Hope you get it all squared away Introvert!

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

I
OP Offline
I
Good morning everyone,

I just got to the office, and it looks like Jennifer left a message on my cell phone last night (I used the cell for the last session). When I booked last nights appointment I had changed the contact number with them to use my home number instead...and confirmed the new number through emails. Looks like that information didn't get passed on to Jennifer. I just emailed again, and I hope to get the appointment made up as soon as we can. Darn shame. Oh well...I just hope they don't charge me for the missed appointment, given the confirmation of the phone number change. Just a lack of communication on their end. Didn't mean to stir anything up when I started this thread...just a little disapointed last night.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth"

Henry David Thoreau
B
B
Originally Posted by mimi_here

I can only speak for counseling with Jennifer, but she called us. She's overseas and uses voice-over-IP.

Me - 44
DW - 39
Married 16 years
DS10
DS6
DD4
M
M
I can only speak for counseling with Jennifer, but she called us. She's overseas and uses voice-over-IP.

Ooops! OK..it's different with Jennifer.

Glad you got it straight, Introvert.

cool

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 83 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation