Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 100 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 99 100
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
But he will be so happy you asked about him. laugh

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
M
M
He's supposed to get his first snow tonight, that's about the only other bit of news at the moment.

I guess I'm outta the loop. He's not THERE with YOU??

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
P
P
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Oh, and thank you all for not thinking I'm a crazy woman.

I do think you are crazy. kiss

C
C
Well, we all know you are an Idiot! :crosseyedcrazy:

C
C
cry Our German exchange student leaves tomorrow cry

cry Don't want to send her back. Wish she could stay. cry

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
No, he's not here yet.

The original plan was for him to go to MT and work on a farm while I got everything ready to move, then the kids and I would move out there with him in a couple of months, hopefully. He got out there, and within 2 days had fallen apart without us (me).

So instead I went out there for the summer, came back right after the start of school, and he is just finishing up the harvest. He'll have everything ready to come back in a few weeks. This time around, he didn't fall to pieces because he knew he would be back with us soon.

He's been terribly lonely, and working usually about 12 hours a day 6 days a week, and is spending all his time with his brother, who also works with him. He's back to washing his own clothes and cooking his own food, and calling to tell me how much he appreciates everything I've always done to take care of him. flirt

So no, he's not here right now, but in a few weeks if I suddenly disappear from cyberspace for a few days, you'll know why. grin

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Originally Posted by Neak
but in a few weeks if I suddenly disappear from cyberspace for a few days, you'll know why. grin

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! My eyes, my eyes! I've gone blind!!!!!!!!! :MrEEk: And I'm not paying for the plumber, either! naughty

C
C
Neak! You did know I meant that you are a resident of Idiotville....therefore, you qualify for that description. I did not mean you were an idiot....

The capitalized word is not an insult......

I just wanted to clear that matter up. stickout

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Don't worry, I thought you were talking about Kimmy - sersly!

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
So did I. At least now everybody knows where you got it...:MrEEk:

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hee hee, found a couple of funnies in the archives. The first is a dream Neaksis had a couple years ago.

Oh, and believer, I dreamed I was defeating a gang of num-chuk(sp?) wielding vandals at a school while running back and forth to check on the baby. I remeber thinking, "But I don't even know how to use these. Oh, well!"

I also dreamed that my mother and I went on a really, REALLY wild roller coaster at Disneyland. While there we saw the police arresting a man who had a dose of wet pot, and, as everyone knows it will, it had made him suicidal. We found the quaint little shop where he had purchased it from and the knick-knack with the hidden compartment. Last I remember we were on our way to rat them out. Actually, I do remember being embarrased that my older brother wouldn't get out of the pond by the log ride. He was looking for gold deposits.

And here is a little Grandpa anecdote. Little anecdote, not little Grandpa.

Not to belabor anything about poor Grandpa, but after you've told how he was a missionary there for so many years, I feel it only fair to point out that these days, for him, everywhere is unfamiliar territory. (Even my bedroom, as it turns out. "Is this the other end of the house, or am I in China?") But last week at church, one of his old students came up to chat with him, and was pleasantly surprised to find that he still recalled every moment of the good ol' days.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
well I am so glad I don't have any stories like that grin

think

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

A
A
On Friday night Aussie went drinking with some friends and to meet up with his darling little 4th cousin fresh from Ireland, Edel 23 yrs old. I finally got into the city and parked the car up the road from the pub and walking in and had a lovely time catching up with her. Absolute gentle kind wise girl. Some day a bloke will be very lucky to marry her. She's travelling around Australia and is half decided to

Anyway we walked her to the train so she could catch up with friends and walked back to the car. Along the way we were passing a block of high priced apartments and saw a sign on the auto opening door. It read: "Please ring bell for the caretaker." Aussie rang the bell and an older man appeared.
"Are you the caretaker?" Aussie asked.
"Yes, I am," replied the man. "What do you want?"
"I'd just like to know why you can't ring the bell yourself."
uhuh

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

B
B
LOL, it is sooooooo good to see him back to HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Just busted the Dervish on his way out the door with a handful of red jello. I wonder why they even try?

Lol at the caretaker's bell!

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
D
D
news - it's not viral or bacterial. he's anemic too.

I'm a momma were-tiger right now. rowl.

tomorrow I'll hold people by their throats till they help my son.

rowl.

tell my brother to stay fierce.

rowl one more time for good measure.

scared,
kimmy

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
{{{{{{{{Kimmy and Ohana}}}}}}}}}

More prayers for you.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Did they give you all the results from his CBC? What is his white count?

A
A
[[[[[[[[Kimmy]]]]]]]]

Liz said to also have them check for Toxoplasmosis — a parasitic infection .... I think I spelt it right

AND also Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis... they'll check for the other things worrying you as well.

S
S
Kimmy, Keep us posted.

Prayers continue in earnest for all of you.

Thanks to everyone, for all that you write. I am a better person for having known you all.

Wish I could help more.

SS

I think sometimes about all the pain in the world. I hope we can ease that here, even if only a little bit.
Page 47 of 100 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 298 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation