Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26
M
M
I also am going to extricate myself from further discussion with anyone that supports a candidate that condones killing unborn (and in this case...born) children. It is not possible for me to continue discussions about other issues with people that I feel are lacking any moral fiber. Some of these people actually call themselves Christian. God help them.

I do not respect anyone that condones this practice...even those that I would have considered friends at one point...to me it is not a political issue, it is a matter of morals and character. Only evil would cloud someones mind and judgment to the point where they justify the slaughter of the most defenseless among us.

While the war in Iraq and anywhere else is of utmost importance...it does not come close to the amount of destruction that visits sterilized abortion clinics in this nation.

Last edited by medc; 10/11/08 02:30 PM.
A
A
Originally Posted by Marshmallow
give me one good reason to go to that war.

Read the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq, AGG.

"Authorization". Not a good reason.

Every war action by the most evil powers started with a similar "authorization". Hitler had his "reasons" and "authorizations". So did Japan. And on an on.

Like I said, anyone who voted for that war and signed up for that Authorization was a blowhard and relinquished their duty to vote responsibly.

I am still waiting for any good reason to have started that war, aside from getting rid of Hussein.

And stories of "prospering farmer's markets" are not going to cut it for me, that is almost comical. "Look, out of ruins, signs of life are rising...". Duh, who caused the ruins to begin with.

AGG

F
F
to me it is not a political issue, it is a matter of morals and character. Only evil would cloud someones mind and judgment to the point where they justify the slaughter of the most defenseless among us.

While the war in Iraq and anywhere else is of utmost importance...it does not come close to the amount of destruction that visits sterilized abortion clinics in this nation.

And that has been my issue all along with Obama, MEDC.

****edit**** wants to go on and on that HE doesn't think there was a "good enough reason" for HIM concerning the war in Iraq.

Okay, let's say we "grant" him that one even though I don't believe it (can we say UN resolution after resolution after "talking" after "talking" after NO "stick"?).

Let's even "grant" him that Obama's opinion about the war is tantamount to a decision and that he would have voted against the war resolution.

But the FACT remains that Obama HAS voted for continuing the war against innocent children and has gone so far as to support infanticide in that war. There are, in Obama's opinion, NO "good reasons" to NOT have an abortion or to even save the life of a baby that survived a botched abortion attempt.

****edit**** think that, as tragic and regrettable as it is, a few thousand lost lives in the war is MORE IMPORTANT than the MILLIONS of babies that have been slaughtered right here in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!

Talk about misplaced priorities!

This man Barack is a monster at the most basic level, and totally self-absorbed with his "view" of change that HE wants, regardless of who gets hurt, especially innocent babies. HE claims to be a Christian, but he is definately NOT the sort of Christian who believes in the God of the Bible and who believes that children are children of God from the moment they are conceived. No, he'd rather go along with the non-Christian belief that "God didn't REALLY mean what He said." Barak the Messiah, my backside!

No wonder Louis F. supports him.

And I wonder also why ****edit**** has had nothing to say in all his postings about the Ethanol scam Barak keeps championing?

It IS about Barak's judgment, and his judgment stinks.

Last edited by Dufresne; 10/11/08 06:19 PM. Reason: removing posters names
D
D
OK. This thread has veered far enough off topic.

Dufresne
dufresne.mb@gmail.com
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation