Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 100 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 99 100
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Rella, don't you feel honored? And I really wanted to see the pink jerseys, but there was no picture.

Kimmy, how is your little? Hopefully fast asleep and pain-free by this time.

Tonight the Dervish drew a picture of Noah's ark, and said he wanted to give it to God. His plan? A helium balloon, of course.

AW, it's so good to hear casual mentions of Aussie sitting peacefully at home WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
C
C
Neak, I wanted to see a photo, too. Bummer!

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
You can post a picture that will more than make up for the shortage of pink jersey shots. Hint hint.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
C
C

C
C
Originally Posted by Neak
You can post a picture that will more than make up for the shortage of pink jersey shots. Hint hint.

Shall I get Dr Eskind to get me a photo? faint rotflmao :crosseyedcrazy:

T
T
My doctor gave me photos of mine. The general impression is pink, smooth, and shiny. As it SHOULD be. There was certainly nothing in there to cause any "clutter"!! :RollieEyes:

C
C
Great - I just realized, this afternoon, that our big fall festival at church in next Sunday. That means popcorn, cotton candy, all that fun stuff.....not a good time to devote to the taking of nuclear laxatives. faint

A
A
Maybe I could send Aussie to help you by telling jokes ..... oh .. yeah ... of course ..... most of his jokes are not fit for civilised people blush ...women I mean grin

:RollieEyes:

I like this song..... something to wake up to laugh dance2

And so it goes another lonely day
Your savin time but your miles away
Your fly was drownin in some bitter tea
For seeing lost opportunity

Find your mirror go and look inside
And see the talent you always hide
Don't go kidd yourself well not today
Satisfaction's not to far away

Hold on now your exits here
It's waiting just for you
Don't pause too long
It's fading now
It's ending all too soon you'll see

Soon you'll see

Your coffee's warm but your milk is sour
Life is short but your here to flower
Dream yourself along another day
Never miss opportunity

Don't be scared of what you cannot see
Your only fear is possibility
Never wonder what the hell went wrong
Your second chance may never come along

Don't pause too long
It's fading now

Soon you'll see

Don't pause too long
It's fading now

Soon you'll see
Soon you'll see
Soon you'll see
Soon you'll see
Soon you'll see

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

D
D
They didn't do anything but start an IV, then take it out and tell us to wait over the weekend. Oh, and they prescribed ANOTHER anti-b that made him puke all over the backseat Saturday morning. TG for Garanimals and baby wipies and a WalMart on every corner.

It's still there. It still hurts him.

He's still a trooper, and he LOVES the live culture yogurts that are just his b/c they help his poor tummy heal from the meds.

I lay awake last night and tried to figure out what we should do. Do we take him back in or wait longer?

Disconcerted and unsure,
Kimmy

PS - They mentioned they were re-running the test for Cat Scratch Fever and now for mono. How does a 4 year old get mono??? Knowing my kid the mono was prolly stuck to George and took hold via his ear canal.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
Kimmy, I'd be hounding those doctors.

A
A
RMX and I will keep your little one in our thoughts Kimmy. I hope they found out something poor guy.

Married 1996
4 wonderful children 16, 13 *OC*, 10, 7
FWW 30's
FWH 30's
My dday 1-2007 he came clean to me

My story
New beginings
D
D
Thank you guys. He's such a GOOD boy. Such a lovable kid...one of my 5 favorite kids in the whole wide world.

The doc just told me to take him OFF the $60 med (the one we ran all over town to find) and to keep him on the one the ER doc prescribed. She is also prescribing a steroid to see if the swelling comes down. We are supposed to take him in on Friday. She told me that there is NO reason to have him on 2 anti bs.

Ah. Oh. And she was more than a little peeved that the ER doc didn't drain it like she'd requested him to do. She said she asked him to do it specifically and he told her he would...then he consulted with another ER doc while we were there and decided NOT to drain it.

Tired and on the way to MY doc (it never ends),
Kim

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
Be a pain in the butt, Kimmy, and make them explain everything you don't understand. You have my email address. I am officially, permanently disabled as of today--not my choice, but that's how it worked out--and if you want my phone #, write and ask me and you can talk to me in real time about issues that are coming up with his treatment. If there's anybody in the WORLD who knows how to be a pain in the butt, hospital-wise, I would be that person! :RollieEyes:

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Kimmy, my momma can whoop some sense into them. I'll loan her to you.

Choir practice was soooooo much fun yesterday! My voice hasn't had such a good workout since college. Anybody wanna come to the concert Nov 28th and again the 29th? You don't have to go to both; I promise.

Today while cleaning up some old stuff, I found a trip journal from 2001. The Dervish was barely holding his head up at the time, so he featured less prominently. Grandma more than made up for any lack. I'll post it on here as I'm able.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
L
L
so, many apologies if a) this has been discussed before and b) this isnt actually a topic allowed on this thread laugh

Anyone heard of the 'moon cup' and do you have any opinions??

Lil

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Never heard of it. I gather we're not discussing a lunar goblet? Does it have anything to do with colonoscopies? A prosthetic derriere?

You'll have to enlighten us or we won't tell you anything.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
L
L
no-no, nothing to do with colonoscopy's sorry

moon cup

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
C
C
I've never heard of Mooncups but I have used THIS and liked it quite a bit. I have heard that it does provide freedom for a-hem 'activities' you can't normally engage in during 'that time of the month'. Not that I get exposure. rant2

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Is it edible?

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Originally Posted by Neak
Is it edible?

YOU_NEAK! That's gross. :MrEEk: Or are you talking about the unidentified item previously mentioned? I certainly hope so! Cinderella, I've never thought those looked that wise, personally--not that, at my age, it matters to me for my own sake. It just seems like an "accident" with one of those gizmos would be nothing less than an epic fail, and an embarrassment of major, no--astronomical, no--UNIVERSAL proportions! faint

Page 49 of 100 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 312 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation