Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 100 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 99 100
C
C
You know, when I've used them, I've not had accidents. Go figure!

Right now, I'm trying to figure out what's going on w/ my body....I had the 6 week long period, then a short one, then nothing for a few months. Have appt w/ doctor on 11/11.

T
T
womanopause

C
C
Yeah, well....it just stopped. I wasn't expecting that. I kid you not.

C
C
So, the Day Of Preparation was to be next Sunday. That is FallFest at church. I have been asked to help with the popcorn booth. And, I have to decorate my car and hand out trunk-or-treats. I can't be busy with nuclear laxatives!!!! This is not working for me!!!

I rescheduled for November 10th.

T
T
Quite frankly, I think you'd be VERY entertaining passing out poopcorn. Um, POPcorn! No other booth would be able to compete with your output. rotflmao

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
faint

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
Kimmy hows our little man? keeping the little one in my prayers....
hope all is well and things improving ..... please let us know.

some Drs have no communications skills while SOME communicate far too much. grin

On the lighter side ... maybe I should send Dr Liz over. After she arrives and gets Federal approval to practice and then state approval and the AMA approval she will be able to treat the darling boy ........ in about 2015 crazy

Rella ... womanopause = Reloading the gun stickout

I told Aussie about TL's new word womanopause and jokingly asked him to ask my mum what it was while he was around there dropping off some borrowed plates.

He did rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

she rant2 threw her shoe at him faint rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao My Dad strategically withdrew from the room APPARENTLY :crosseyedcrazy:

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

T
T
Originally Posted by aussieswife
she rant2 threw her shoe at him faint rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Did she miss? Or are those lightning reflexes still intact? One can only hope... laugh

C
C
sigh how come life doesn't get easier as you get older. 25-35 year olds don't know how good they have it.

A
A
TL she hit him alright grin Only soft shoes but he did deserve it. She had the other off but dad had zipped out the back already. She eyed me off but I wisely pretended total ignorance pray naughty

However she felt so much better after doing it. laugh

Maybe you should throw something at Neak or AJ or someone? I'd lend you Aussie but he's over here think rotflmao

What do you mean Rella?????? I know how good I have it dance2 whistle

Well its bed time for him and its the same for me......... night all stickout

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

D
D
Steriods are WORKING!

It's finally going down.

He told the doc this morning that he forgives her for having to touch the bump.

(grin)

What a character!

Whew! Glad it's over (just about)!

Thank you for your offer to help me TS! My dad is an RN, too...he got a little righteous on our behalf.

Helps to have "connections". kiss

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
A
A
Originally Posted by Dealan-de
Steriods are WORKING!

It's finally going down.

He told the doc this morning that he forgives her for having to touch the bump.

(grin)

What a character!

Whew! Glad it's over (just about)!

Thank you for your offer to help me TS! My dad is an RN, too...he got a little righteous on our behalf.

Helps to have "connections". kiss

I was thinking about you and your son. Thank goodness its finally going down. I hope its gone in no time!!!

Married 1996
4 wonderful children 16, 13 *OC*, 10, 7
FWW 30's
FWH 30's
My dday 1-2007 he came clean to me

My story
New beginings
D
D
Apparently it takes awhile for the nodes to deflate (or whatever) once they get big like that.

His armpit is actually pain free IN and around the node now, except that his clothing rubbed the skin and chafed something fierce.

I let him run shirt free at home...

He's so freaking cute...you all should see. He is in desperate need of a haircut and has super straight, almost black hair that grows sticking straight up on top of his head without the use of styling products.

I was teaching him to say, "Uh oh, Scooby," in the doctor's waiting room cos he's getting so "Shaggy."

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
A
A
He sounds so cute!!! How old is he again??

DD needs a trim she wont let me put her hair up so everything and anything gets in her face!!!

Married 1996
FWW 30's
FWH 30's

My story
New beginings
D
D
He's 4.

I love 4 logic.

We were driving by the library downtown and I ask him what color it is. He says red. Then he thinks a moment and says "No, it's red at NIGHT. During sun, it is orangy-red."

Pretty astute, don't you think?

My Story

Recovered!
A
A
I would love to see what he thinks about the sculpture outside the library!! But hes pretty accurate on the color!! To cute!

My DD points but with her middle finger ACK. so as long as you do not say show me up we are safe rotflmao She just turned 3.

Went to the tower the other weekend... RMX didnt realize there was an observation deck and it was his first time up on the observation deck. Went a few yrs before to eat dinner there, before Landarys took over.

Married 1996
FWW 30's
FWH 30's

My story
New beginings
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Kids are so much fun!

And I'm so glad the Little's lymph lump is getting littler, little by little.

hurray

Stand by for the first excerpt from the T&L Clan Vacation to Minnesota in 2001.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Sunday, July 8, 2001, in the afternoon, our trip begins. Sunday, July 8, 2001, in the afternoon, our trip ends.

Monday, July 9, 2001, in the afternoon, our trip begins again. Our picnic at the Woodland rest area the day before was nice, but a little overdone. You would have thought we weren't coming back for weeks with all the stuff we had along.

The second go-round, we made it all the way to Emigrant Gap without stopping. After fueling, Grandpa got ice cream for everyone and then we continued.

Famous Quotes #1
Mr. C: In heaven, [my cousin's] scrotum will be little. Like mine. (Note: said cousin had been undergoing treatment for a hydrocele, having had lots of excess fluid accumulate around his hapless testes.)

Our luck did not hold. The Princess kept having to stop, and on the third try, she even peed. There was no formal supper stop because Neaksis passed up the only Taco Bell for miles. The Princess took it in stride. "Dood-bye, Tato Bell, dood-bye, MatDonoed's." So we passed around snacks. 700 miles from ground zero (which had a different slant 2 months and 2 days prior to 9/11) we crashed in Twin Falls, ID.

Mr. C was the first troll to wake up the other trolls abominably early. He must have been too excited about finally getting to stay in an 8 Motel to actually sleep there.

Right now we're driving along the west edge of Yellowstone. Earlier, at American Falls, we had to stop a while so I could receive and send a fax. That meant a lovely picnic in the park, and all the kids playing on the playground.

And at last we hit rain, just past Ashton. It was a massive, solid curtain, but didn't last long. The heavy art scoured our cars and windshields clean, then it drizzled long enough to get everything all muddy.

Supper was Taco Bell. Ah, cuisine! Boy did we make a run for the border. A good burrito or gordita was had by all.

Around and around, from freeway to freeway we circled, until finally landing at the superate in Billings, MT. It wasn't as far as we hoped, but everyone was so tired. (Except for Mr. C and the Little Man.) ((What we often called the Dervish before he became a Dervish.))

A bit before 5:30, my brain began trying to wake me with the news that the baby was crying. I wiggled my fountains into position, and drifted off. This happened a couple times, but until Scary Tina crawled out of her resurrection pod, I didn' realize that my brain had not been saying just "baby"; it was trying to say "baby kitty". After Its Royal Evilness had been fed and soothed, peace and quiet reigned until 0700. Mr. C was first up, natch.

The breakfast toaster was neat. The toast moved on a conveyor belt through the oven compartment and spit out the other side. (singing) Everything Feels Different on the Other Side...

Pompey's Pillar was neat. I had always envisioned a rock, maybe 6 or 8 feet high, with Kilroy Was Here on it. Instead, it was a huge mountain of rock with Kilroy Was Here on it. In the visitor's center, it said that Wm Clark's carving was the only remaining physical evidence of Lewis' and Clark's expedition in 1806.

Then there were the outhouses. What happened was my fault; I freely admit it. I asked Grandma to supervise J & Mr. C in the men's outhouse while I took [my youngest nephew] to get his hands washed (don't ask why). She must have thought they were in the women's like usual, so she went in next. Just as she completed the Great Unveiling, in walked...a man! It would be hard to say who was more surprised.

Next stop: the side of the road. The Princess wath doing to pee in her panth. Then it took almost 5 minutes squatting in the heat, holding her just off the ground, before she could unclench her sphincter.

The kids of all ages thought the dino museum in Dicinson, ND was neat. [In retrospect, I am noticing a certain amount of repetition to the adjectives.] My favorite things were the obsidian carvings, where the natural colors of the stone were shaped into butterflies and flowers, and also the real triceratops skull found north of Baker, MT. It was cimply huge! I have seen T-rex skulls LOTS of times (hem hem), but that is the first trike. It revived all my juvenile fantasies of being a paleontologist and digging up cool stuff. Maybe finding a Giganticas Neakias...

We dragged ourselves to Fargo for our motel, and I disgraced myself yet again. At least I didn't set off the alarm in the middle of the night like at the first motel. All I did is show Mom and Neaksis how loud the 2-way radio could echo in the hallway in the middle of the night. It took Mom a while to get settled, but at last everyone went to sleep.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
A
A
You know Neaksis & TL ........... travelling with Neak is so obviously an adventure a minute think laugh

I guess you guys are SO lucky :crosseyedcrazy:

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

C
C
rotflmao Me too!

Page 50 of 100 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 298 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation