Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2134560 09/30/08 08:49 PM
G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
last night my wife n this guy she does some work with were at our place working from 7 pm to midnight. He came with his girlfriend n i was there too, so as they sat workn at the dinning table after dinner, me n his gf were in the living rm watchn movies.
Today again they came cause my wife n him have lots of work to finish up on.My wife is dressed in a veryyyyyy sexy dress ive only seen her in twice before. They r at the dinning table n we r in the living room watchn movies with his girlfriend.
Im just wondering, would she be dressing up for him? And if so what is the point if his girl is here n im here too?
Right now his girlfriend is in one of the guest rooms ona conference call with family( been there for 30 min) and im downstairs in the comp room typing this as they work upstairs.
Is her mortive to seduce him or just make him see that shes hott? They r sitting right next to each other at the dinning table

J
J
It obviously makes you uncomfortable so tell her. If she gives you a hard time about it,then you need to talk. The signs are not good.

I
I
I would ask her....who are you dressed up for?? It definately isn't me. Have you noticed how her behavior changes when she is around him??

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
yes she is excited around him

I
I
Have you discussed this with your pastor already?

If you have been reading the articles on this site you would have realized that OM is depositing way more Love units into her account than you are.

Whats happening with Policy of Joint Agreement?

You have been suckered before and your wife has already expressed that she is unsure of the marriage. C'mon already you NEED to stay in regular contact here.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
I
I
Gforce

1. Can you please keep to one thread. Click on to My stuff if you are looking for your past posts.

2. Do yourself a favour and buy The DVD "Unfaithful". Richard Gere and Diane Lane.

3. Watch this movie with your wife. See if you can identify with the BH. Ask yourself: At what point did the WW cheat.

4. We the posters and lurkers on this site have seen this movie. Only thing is, that this movie is your and previous BS lives.

5. We know the plot, the ploys and the pain. Do you not think that we don't understand your confusion and fears as you try to finger an exact condition beyond refute that would expose your WW (which is what is at this point).

6. You can read now posters like Alonewithnother, Sickwithworry and Abandonedwith3 that stood at a threshold in confusion. Some delayed or half-heartedly addressed the situation, hoping that the nightmare would all "go away"

7. We see the BH wanting to believe his W. The advice you'll get here is: Believe the actions not words.

8. You evidence is already there. You know. Only 7% of our communication apparently is the actual words we use. You already identified that your WW could not conceal her excitement when she is around OM.

9. Scripture says " For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matt 6:21. So ask yourself, where is she spending her time, for who does she dress... You know the answer.

10. Now, what to do? You have already exposed the matter to WW and OM. Neither loved you enough to break off contact. And why? Because he is now her best friend, not you. Next level is to expose to "the elders of the Church". I gather that you have not done this and the neglect therof leaves YOU culpable.

11. Address this NOW as well as to OM gf.

12. Man, there is so much more to be said! Keep reading.

If you want a fast track - Go marriage Builders weekend or contact the Harley's direct.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
G
G
GF,

Perhaps all three of them are a couple so to speak. Can't understand why the girl friend would not be upset by the wife in a nice dress.

Also check for dampness in the panties afterward.

God Bless
Smooth

H
H
"check for dampness"

does that really work?

Me: 32 BS DDay: 9/14/08
Slowly coming to the realization that I
am one of those who can't get past it.
G
G
HandS,

Not a 100% correlation, other conditions can cause secretion, but can be a free piece of evidence pointing to arousal, check the scent too.

I still say the sexiest five letters a woman can say to you is "I'm wet".

God Bless
NJ

H
H
i agree 100%

V
V
GF,
I'm not sure I'd go with the wet panty thing. If your wife is ovulating, she would be 'wetter' than the other few weeks. Just seems kind of eeky to me to be running around doing panty checks at the end of the night. Just my 2 cents.

G
G
VC,

Not eeky to a man, unless of course the excitement is for someone else.

But you are correct in that to use this data you need to check on a regular basis and know what is normal at different times in the cycle. That is also how lie detection and body language reading works in that they detect deviation from the norm.

Do believe perineal swelling is good indicator of female arousal?

Thoughfully
NJ

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Im making this the OFFICIAL CHEATING SONG FOR MARRIAGE BUILDERS. FOR THOSE WITH CHEATING WIVES.:

G
GFORCE Offline OP
OP Offline
G
My wife admitted to me one day that they just touched( thats as far as they have gone she says). She says it was through the panties n underwear not actually touching any body parts. She says she came but he did not as he was too worried thinking that Id walk in at any minute.
Thats night i wanted to see if she would have sex with me but she wasnt in the mood. I asked her if she felt good, she said whilst it was happenning yes, but afterwards no.
Me his girl my wife r goood friends.I need to move on now to recovery or what next.

U
U
Originally Posted by GFORCE
My wife admitted to me one day that they just touched( thats as far as they have gone she says). She says it was through the panties n underwear not actually touching any body parts. She says she came but he did not as he was too worried thinking that Id walk in at any minute.
Thats night i wanted to see if she would have sex with me but she wasnt in the mood. I asked her if she felt good, she said whilst it was happenning yes, but afterwards no.
Me his girl my wife r goood friends.I need to move on now to recovery or what next.

Your wife is almost certainly lying. Does the girlfriend know? If not, she needs to know. I would notify the church as well.

How do you plan to achieve no contact?

ex-WW had 2 PAs in first 2 years. Buh-bye.
Divorce finalized: 1/28/09
Now just living and loving again.
I
I
Originally Posted by GFORCE

What circumstances made her come to tell you? When exactly did it happen?

How on earth can you possibly think it is over?

G
G
GF,

She says she came but he did not as he was too worried thinking that Id walk in at any minute.

Dude, this is a powerful attraction if she can come without much going on. The one thing you can never force a woman to do without her consent is orgasm, IMHO no amount of money will do it either.

God Bless
NJ

B
B
I am sorry my friend but if I were you I would be contacting an attorney to understand your legal options. Your wife clearly has absolutely no respect for you whatsoever. She even admits that she let him touch her clothing enough to make her orgasm in your own home while you were upstairs. She says he did not penetrate her with his fingers only because he was afraid that you would walk in? What does that tell you? Clealy she would have had no problem allowing him to do anything to her while you were being made the fool in your own home. Her disrespect for you is monumental. Can you believe what she would be feeling if the roles were reversed? I seriously doubt you have the full story anyway. This OM and your wife have humiliated and disrespected you in your own home under your nose. Why you would wish to stay with someone who could be so hurtful and show such distain toward you and your marriage is beyone me. Surely you deserve better than this. It is clear that she has no respect for you. If you do not have respect for yourself then who will?

M
M
Originally Posted by Bryanp
I am sorry my friend but if I were you I would be contacting an attorney to understand your legal options. Your wife clearly has absolutely no respect for you whatsoever. She even admits that she let him touch her clothing enough to make her orgasm in your own home while you were upstairs. She says he did not penetrate her with his fingers only because he was afraid that you would walk in? What does that tell you? Clealy she would have had no problem allowing him to do anything to her while you were being made the fool in your own home. Her disrespect for you is monumental. Can you believe what she would be feeling if the roles were reversed? I seriously doubt you have the full story anyway. This OM and your wife have humiliated and disrespected you in your own home under your nose. Why you would wish to stay with someone who could be so hurtful and show such distain toward you and your marriage is beyone me. Surely you deserve better than this. It is clear that she has no respect for you. If you do not have respect for yourself then who will?

I agree 100%.

H
H
Originally Posted by medc
I agree 100%.

me 2

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 623 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation