OMG.....Finally, someone wakes up from the FOG and thinks "what the H#@$ was I doing?". Let me tell you my take. You were thinking about yourself and being SELFISH. You didn't really care what this woman's husband was going through. All you cared about was you. All she cared about was her. And now... you are looking around and realize how jacked up you have made your lives. Can't feel sorry for you. Sry.

In my case, the OW continues to try and bait me. She LOVES to hurt me in any way that she can and gets a kick out of rubbing my nose in her relationship with my XH. She even tries to tell me how the kids love her and I need to leave my kids alone and let them be friends with her. (truth be told, I hate that my daughter is friends with her but I don't do or say anything about it). When I called her on the amazing amount of BS that she was pulling, all of a sudden, she is repentant and apologizing because she just wasn't herself when she was doing all of these things. Of course, she had just told me that I can thank her for my new happiness with my new husband, five minutes before.

I think true repentance comes after you have owned the sin, called out to God to forgive you, turned away from the sin, and made amends to those who were wronged or hurt by the sin. Where are you on this?

BW (me)46, XH 46, OW 42 (former friend)
DS26, DD23, DS21, SS17, SS27
EA since 2/04? PA?
He filed for divorce 3/8/06.
OW divorce final 3/10/06.
He left 3/13/06, "to think"
Gave me letter from lawyer on 3/17/06.
Divorce final 9/1/2006.
Happily remarried to new H 6/7/08