Hello, everyone! Its has been interesting to read so much on these boards (esp. about MB priniciples, Plan A/B, and Romantic Affairs)--it has been very enlightening and I thank all of you for sharing smile

I read and learn mainly as an intellectual and academic exercise in my particular case. I now know so many, many things I did wrong in dealing with my xWW. Whether it would have made a decisive difference, I cannot say but I do wish I had the chance. Hopefully, I will never need to utilize this knowledge in a future M (except the preventative stuff of course), but it is good to know should that frightful possibility ever unfortunately arise again.

FOR THE NEWBIES
To my own dismay now, I never fully implemented (the "in crisis") MB principles because:
1) I did not find MB.com until much, much later
2) I did not know of my WW's A (she never admitted anything--there was no "D-day")
3) I was definitely in the "fog of the BS" (I believed her lies, deceptions, and manipulations & was completely naive in assuming/trusting that "she would never do something like that")
4) I was also so emotionally traumatized and confused by her S and talk of D that I wasted much energy in doing all the fruitless WRONG things (begging, crying, convincing) rather than formulating a PLAN and hunkering down for a long-term strategic battle.

Please don't make the mistakes I did! I probably could have broken up her A and saved my M if I followed a good Plan A (including a LSA, forcing her to pay for her half of expenses, snooping, exposure, and firm but loving attention to meeting EN's while not being a doormat) back when she was in retrospect CLEARLY FENCE-SITTING and amenable to restoring our M. I now realize that she was fence-sitting NOT between M or D, but between her H and the OM. (I can give examples galore to illustrate all of this, if needed.) Even if Plan B was needed, I believe it would have had a high chance of success if I had KNOWN and done a good Plan A...

Newbies/Just-Found-Out-ers: DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES

xWW:
Secret LTA w/ thrice married OM at her workplace; EA/PA starts ~ 2005-6
Files & completes D - 2007, OM/OMW#3 D - 2007, Affairage - immediately thereafter
Disappears in 2006 w/o even a goodbye to anyone, Never a paragraph of real truth ever spoken
Me/xBH:
M "for life", Suspicions (denied) & desperate Plan A latter-half '06
1st D-day 1/07, full truth D-day 7/08 (all via 3rd parties)
NC w/ xWW 8/08-date, better off w/o unrepentant vileness, betrayal, & rampant deceit in my life anymore