Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
M
M
and could just drag his wife by the hair and take her back to bed?
I tried that once after coming home from fishing...

Well, I did stop for a beer on the way home...

And of course after swapping fish stories for a while...

And somebody bought a round of shots...

And you KNOW that after one guy buys a round you have to stay until you have bought a round...

And of course we went the other direction around the room and wasn't my turn for quite a while...

Any way, by the time I got home I wasn't so much groping her as I was trying to stay on my feet till I got to the bed room...

Come to think of it, I think I fell asleep just short of the goal...

Either that or she kicked me out of bed in the middle of the night...

More like the wee hours of the morning actually...

Times were so much simpler in the good old days.

wink

L
L
:RollieEyes:
I asked Flic and the first words out of his mouth???
"because I can"

He then went on to say after some pressure was applied wink
He likes the feel of a boob in the hand, and he doesnt expect it to lead to SF everytime, in fact realises that its not going to most of the time, particulary at 5am when Im getting dressed for work and walking out the door.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
P
P
I just like the thought of being able to get my hands on $5,000 anytime I want to.

L
L
Personally I would like to get my hands on a farm smile

Oh hey, look, we are following the new title, what ever floats our boat
rotflmao

P
P
Sorry but I was not varying from the original point.

You have to think about it.

L
L
You want to grope 5K?

P
P
Not exactly the brightest bulb in the string, are you?

(That's what they cost)

M
M
I just like the thought of being able to get my hands on $5,000 anytime I want to.
That would be more like 36Ds, right?

Personally I would like to get my hands on a farm
And those would be farm hands?

Too tired to keep thinking about this... sleep

Mark

L
L
Too tired to keep thinking about this...

Mark

Me too, its late.
PJ, a string of lites cost 5K?
Maybe I am losing something in the USA/NZ seperation thing

And Mark, LOL, I have my own personal farm hand to grope.
I would just rather have a cuddle is all smile

ETA: I got it. Finally.
Ya'll get 'em cheep over there, its more like 10K here

Last edited by lildoggie; 11/25/08 02:52 AM. Reason: ETA

P
P

Not exactly the brightest bulb in the string, are you?

(That's what they cost)

PJ, a string of lites cost 5K?

quod erat demonstrandum

P
P
Ya'll get 'em cheep over there, its more like 10K here

Who said I was talking about the set?

L
L
O

M

G

That reminds me. I heard a guy on the radio today suggesting guys should get one of the 'gentlemen vegetables" removed for er, more streamlined purposes and to remove one easy target

P
P
No need. Gemela removed them both years ago.

M
M
Mel,
I asked DH this morning WHY he gropes, he said cause it feels good. I said well it is an annoying behavior to me. It is an LB. He said it would be an LB if he couldn't do it...uh...okkkk.

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
L
L
MG, Mel, et al:

Your quote here said it all:

I asked DH this morning WHY he gropes, he said cause it feels good. I said well it is an annoying behavior to me. It is an LB. He said it would be an LB if he couldn't do it...uh...okkkk.

No one deserves to be "groped" And no one should feel that they are allowed to "grope" because they are married.

IF the W doesn't want to be "groped" there might be problems in the M to be addressed. Or, she just might not want to be attacked for no reason.

Many woman wouldn't mind a playful escalation from gentle words and caress'es to more "grope like" activities.

Heck, one female poster siad that SHE LIKED her affection, it COULD equal lots of SF. But "groping" just annoyed her, was irritating and NO SF.

So, MEN: If YOU want more SF, then less "groping" Pour on the affection. You may get ALOT more SF.

"Groping" can be persued WHEN she is interested. NO kids, when her hands ain't in the oven, after dinner is cleaned up, before the makeup gets put on, whatever. But make sure the affection has happened FIRST.

LG

H
H
Here is the problem: Groping has a negative connotation to it. So groping by definition is unwanted.

Some women like to be playfull touched (known as flirting in some circles) by their husbands. It makes them feel like they still "got it". I have never 'groped' a woman other than my wife, but I am sure I have groped my wife. It is not necessarily the action but the feeling it gives that defines the word. If it is unwelcome, it is groping.

Me: 32 BS DDay: 9/14/08
Slowly coming to the realization that I
am one of those who can't get past it.
K
K
Originally Posted by lousygolfer
MG, Mel, et al:

Your quote here said it all:

No one deserves to be "groped" And no one should feel that they are allowed to "grope" because they are married.

IF the W doesn't want to be "groped" there might be problems in the M to be addressed. Or, she just might not want to be attacked for no reason.

Many woman wouldn't mind a playful escalation from gentle words and caress'es to more "grope like" activities.

Heck, one female poster siad that SHE LIKED her affection, it COULD equal lots of SF. But "groping" just annoyed her, was irritating and NO SF.

So, MEN: If YOU want more SF, then less "groping" Pour on the affection. You may get ALOT more SF.

"Groping" can be persued WHEN she is interested. NO kids, when her hands ain't in the oven, after dinner is cleaned up, before the makeup gets put on, whatever. But make sure the affection has happened FIRST.

LG

This probably warrants another thread, but why should SF have to be initiated just so, in order to make the woman happy? I have no problem giving affection without SF. Do women actually want a man to go through the motions and be affectionate, even when he doesn't feel like it (fake it), just so he can get his SF?

If Other Men had to work this hard to get a little SF, cheating wives would probably be far less common.

Last edited by Krazy71; 11/25/08 10:20 AM.

Divorced
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by MicheleG
Mel,

Figures. My DH fancies he has a groping entitlement by virtue of marriage. Apparently your H does too!

I see a bunch of yankees and silly foreigners were whooping it up on my thread whilst decent Texans were getting their beauty sleep! :RollieEyes:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
Krazy,

I think this is where the misunderstanding comes from. We like to be touched by our H's. It's the WAY we get touched that flips our switch.
Originally Posted by krazy71
This probably warrants another thread, but why should SF have to be initiated just so, in order to make the woman happy? I have no problem giving affection without SF. Do women actually want a man to go through the motions and be affectionate, even when he doesn't feel like it (fake it), just so he can get his SF?

For me personally, I want/need acts of affection on a daily basis. But it is the simple things: a call to say hi, a text message to say "i was thinking about you," a kiss on the neck while I'm doing dishes--or even helping me do dishes. Those things make me feel special and loved.

We don't want to "go through the motions." There is no real meaning when it is done that way. We want it to be honest and sincere when it happens.

If Other Men had to work this hard to get a little SF, cheating wives would probably be far less common.

Funny thing is, from what I've seen in others around me, THAT IS what drives a WW into the arms of the OM. He is patient, says loving words, does the little things she likes. OM's work very hard at getting the WW. Their posts reflect that.

"H never brought me flowers, he just sat on the couch when he got home. OM would leave sticky notes on my pc screen, he would stroke my hair yadda yadda yadda."

OM's know how to be affectionate. Period.

Me:BS 41
Him:WH 37
Married:18 Years
Together:24 Years
DS 14 DS 12
D day 1/27/08
Counseling 3/14/08
K
K
Originally Posted by BeamMeUp

Funny thing is, from what I've seen in others around me, THAT IS what drives a WW into the arms of the OM.

Nothing "drives a woman into the arms of the OM", unless you count her glaring lack of character and morals.

Those darn BHs...basically grabbing the WW by the hair and shoving her head into OM's lap. Shame on them!

He is patient, says loving words, does the little things she likes. OM's work very hard at getting the WW. Their posts reflect that.

Patient? Work hard? Please. The amount of time an OM spends being "affectionate" versus the amount of SF he gets is tiny. OM generally don't work all that hard to get a WW. Certainly not as hard as most wives expect their husbands to work.

"H never brought me flowers, he just sat on the couch when he got home. OM would leave sticky notes on my pc screen, he would stroke my hair yadda yadda yadda."

I know this is just an example, but I've read similar things enough times to know it's accurate.

It's also a load of crap. A bouquet of flowers will stop a WW from cheating? A sticky note and some hair stroking makes her panties fall off? Please.

Yeah, if only the neglectful husband had bought flowers, left sticky notes, and stroked her hair more, the thought of naughty, "new" sex with the OM would never have occurred to her. :RollieEyes:

OM's know how to be affectionate. Period.

No, they know how to do the bare minimum and still get laid. That's usually not much, since all WW's behave like tramps. WW's are generally easy. Even the ones who play "hard to get" are obviously going to give it up sooner or later.

It's easy to be Mr. Nice Guy for a few minutes at a time when you KNOW you'll be rewarded with sex. A sticky note? 5 seconds of OM's time....well worth a B.J. later.

Husbands are expected to be far more affectionate than an OM, with no guarantee of SF.

What OM gives isn't even real affection. It is an act he puts on to get his jollies, and it usually doesn't need to be much of an act.

Any WW/FWW who claims otherwise is either incredibly naive or dishonest.

Like I've said before: When a guy KNOWS he's going to get laid, it's real easy for him to become the nicest guy in the world.

Divorced
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 465 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation