Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2176696 12/18/08 11:12 PM
V
vcr Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Tonight my WH finally told me the truth about everything and I need to hear how others would feel, because I don't know what to feel myself. Tuesday WH told me he didn't use condoms despite knowing that she and her H were swingers. I brooded about it, and Weds. asked the OW if she had diseases (she said no) and when the last time she was tested and she told me she'd never been tested and it was none of my f###ing business. OWH then called me and told me that he was an inch away from putting an f###inggun in my face, threatened to go to my 13 year old daughters school to tell them I was a pyscho b### (I had been polite to her for the answers but yelled at her it was my business when she was f###ing my husband)said some other things and then threatened gun again. I hung up and called 911 and they came and took a report (I told the whole truth). OWH admitted the threat and I was told I could press charges (I declined because I was worried about what he would do to us then, forgot to mention they live across the street and 1 house over)and told me to get a no contact order. Fast foreward to tonight and WH told me that OWH had started the affair by asking him to have sex with his wife while he watched. He told me he had sex with her about 2 dozen times and that sometimes OWH would be getting a BJ while he screwed her (I do believe that no sex occured between the men, because OWH is homophobic) He told me that OWH got jealous toward the end and that he thought OW was falling in love with him, because of things she said to him and she would sneak to have sex with him at the end. I am happy that the truth is out, but I feel sick inside. I believe WH is remorseful and desperately wants to keep our family together. Part of me wishes that I pressed charges and reported them for having hundreds of movies that they illegally copy. I am definitely having revenge fantasies since I feel they are getting off scot free, but I have seen his feud with a neighbor and he is scary nuts to me. We can't move (we both wish we could) Should I get a no contact order and what is involved? Should I go to my DD's school and make them aware of the situation (OWH had my 13 year-old sign a contract to keep their
"secrets" and told her it was OK because he would keep hers His example was if she became a prostitute he wouldn't tell. He had 3 of his DD's friends sign one. I am certain my WH didn't know about this because he hit the roof when I told him, although he immediately cooled down when I told him who) I also know for a fact that the OW was allowed to pick up my DD from school in the middle of the day without them being aware of permission.

What do I do? What would you do and feel? I'm honestly terrified of STD's and waiting on DH's results. We always use condoms, but I did give him oral sex before I knew what was happening. We aren't having sex until his results.

L
L
Have you been tested???

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
M
M
Are you serious??? I would divorce this idiot immediately. If you don't want to you have NO choice but to move

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
V
vcr Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I forgot to add that everyone who has been friends with them has either divorced or quickly got out of the friendship. We had joked about that before (I am kicking myself for thinking we were different). DH said to me tonight that he thinks they wanted to cause us to divorce and I have thought before that they make a game of breaking people up (This was when I still trusted WH) and I thought he was going over there because they were supplying all the liquor he could drink and he had developed a severe drinking problem since becoming their friends. I talked to a woman who along with her H had become involved with them. She said that she had developed a drinking problem hanging out with them that led to her and her H swinging with them on 2 occasions. She was very honest and told me that it was an orgy with more than a dozen people, no condoms, and no questions about diseases. My WH was surprised when he found this out and I truly believe he wasn't involved in any of that (can't say 100% after all this, but I would say 99%)

V
vcr Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I have a Dr's appt, but couldn't get in until January.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation