Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
HerPapaBear #2190055 01/08/09 10:00 PM
V
V
Originally Posted by tst
You would not be in this big hole if you had not been a serial cheater to begin with. Her choices are her choice, but the cyclone began turing when you began cheating and abusing your wife. Your entire history with your wife is full of deception on your part and now you expect sympathy from MIL, whose daughter you destroyed. Your wife's choices are a direct result of your repeated abuse to her.
I will say it again and again, you need to let your wife go. File for divorce and give her a chance to actually have a life free from your drama.

You both need to go your separate ways, work on yourselves, and have a fresh start.

Perfectly written and I agree completely.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
HerPapaBear #2190161 01/09/09 06:38 AM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Originally Posted by tst
Originally Posted by Zachb01
I then got mad and replied "I wouldnt be in such a big hole in debt if your daughter wasnt doing what shes doing"

Zach,

You need to claim ownership of the shipwreck you created.
You would not be in this big hole if you had not been a serial cheater to begin with. Her choices are her choice, but the cyclone began turing when you began cheating and abusing your wife. Your entire history with your wife is full of deception on your part and now you expect sympathy from MIL, whose daughter you destroyed. Your wife's choices are a direct result of your repeated abuse to her.

I don't mean to be so harsh, but it's the same chit you spread last time. You made it all about her walking away from you, when in reality, you destroyed her. It's your shipwreck, Zach. I still don't believe you've changed at all.

Your thread has turned back into complaining about your wife's actions and how you can get her back into your life again. I will say it again and again, you need to let your wife go. File for divorce and give her a chance to actually have a life free from your drama. What she does with it is up to her.

You both need to go your separate ways, work on yourselves, and have a fresh start.

Zach, I truly wish you the best. I believe that requires you to invest your energy into changing yourself.

Trust me I understand fully that Its MY fault to begin with. I dont blame my Wife for leaving me to tell u the truth. I would have done it a long time ago if I were her. I havent spoke to my wife in close to 2 weeks now, Ive let her go. I had to figured out this bill last night so I had to call the MIL.

Which of course led to my W Iming me on AOL. She sent me a message letting me have it, I just signed off, didnt speak to her.

I cant file for Divorce until Dec. 18th of 2009, we have a 1 year rule of seperation in NC.

Thanks for the wishes tst.

Last edited by Zachb01; 01/09/09 06:38 AM.
Zachb01 #2191348 01/11/09 05:09 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
I need some advice on this situation I dont think there is anything I can really do about it?

Wife informed me that someone will be looking @ our house this weekend, and if she doesnt buy it, then its going back to the bank and both of our credit is going to be screwed? She says she just cant afford it. This SUCKS!

Zachb01 #2193233 01/14/09 03:01 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Get a phone call this morning from my WW, Didnt answer...Get a message with her crying and telling me shes upset cause I dont wanna talk to her and shes sorry and I can call her if I need anything?.

Yesterday @ work, I look up and you wouldnt beleive it...( I work at a Toyota dealer in service), the OM brings my freaking W's car in for an oil change!!!???? WTTTFF, I about hit the roof but I didnt show any frustration or didnt say anything, I let it go. It hurt so bad but I let it go.

Then I get a email today from the WW.

"Sorry I was upset on the phone.. Zach im sorry i misled you.. we both have been hurt and put thru so much i thought maybe that those things would disappear and they didnt i probably could have given it more time.. but i want you to be happy i truly do... i dont know even how happy i am with myself.. time heels all wounds.. and we def. have our fair share.. we have a lot ALOT of memories... oct. 26th 2003 if someone would have told me we wouldnt be together id laugh in their face... its been a loonngg time and its weird it really is.. that we stayed thru all the things we did... Im glad to see that your having fun and living ur life... i got upset on the phone this morning just like im bout to cry now.. because I blame me for gettin married, right after high school and not knowing the things goin on like dumb dd i should have known this stuff and went with my instincts.. I cant tell u what i truly want cause my heart doesnt know... You always tell me its gonna hurt you to see me with someone else.. and im sure it does... it hurts me to see u enjoying urself as selfish as that sounds because i felt that all u wanted to do with me was be at home.. i would have never imagined us apart... and i dont regret us splitting up because just like u said i know theres a reason y we go thru the things we do in life... i just blame myself that maybe in high school things i could have done different to prevent all of this at once.. but hey then i wouldnt have gotten ur scared [censored] on that airplane.. lol.. just thought id throw that in there.. i think you can become a better man zach... and treat someone with your whole heart i truly do ... idk what it is about me that i couldnt get that zach to come out... was it b.c im just dd.. or was it b.c i was keeping u from living your life.. Well im guessin im done blabbing my mouth and i dont know why im even crying but i dont want u to go thru any harm n life.. and no heart breaks.. cause it sucks.. as we both know. just know that this isnt or hasnt been easy on me either... just do me a favor.. no matter what.... please dont say night night bed buds bite... with anyone.. lol i know thats stupid.. but i feel thats one thing that always made both of us smile and be stupid.. or the animal noises or the valascorios or however you spell that damn dinosaur.. lol goodluck and best wishes please know tho that i will always love you too.... and u will always be in my heart... and if you ever need me do not hesitate to call... just be safe.. and if you ever feel that noone is there for u.. im only a phone call away... k nevermind im not done blabbing.. i might have said that i hate the things youve done to me this and that.. but i wont ever hate you so just know that.. please... i wish u all the best and have a good week... good news we might get to sell that house so then our credit wont be messed up.... !!!! if thats aight?"

Im not planning on responding, Im feeling great as of now and enjoying myself and the newer me im working on.

But anyway gotta go to the Doc, to talk to him about how ive been ect, and get my refills on meds.

God Bless you all!

Just got another Email....

Just to let you know the reason behind that email wasnt to make anything worse between us but just to know that i wish you the best an hope everything works out for you... n just to remember the good times.. have a good week.. and ill let mom know to let you know about the house doings.. .

Last edited by Zachb01; 01/14/09 03:20 PM.
Zachb01 #2193287 01/14/09 04:04 PM
C
C
Weird. What exactly does she want?

catperson #2193365 01/14/09 05:45 PM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Originally Posted by catperson
Weird. What exactly does she want?

I have no idea, 2 days ago everything was "perfect" bwt them and she was soooo happy and getting treated so well. And to this?

She changed her myspace status to "Blank :("

Dunno I never did answer her, I dont plan on it, im doing just fine on my own. Just weird out of nowhere that came.

Zachb01 #2193453 01/14/09 08:55 PM
U
U
Her email seems to imply that Zach's current plan is having an effect on her. She is clearly trying to bring certain happy memories to the forefront of Zach's mind. I just don't know enough to say whether or not her words are genuine or a manipulation. Hopefully Schoolbus chimes in with an analysis of it.

If I responded to that email, I would just make a short statement that she is not responsible for your abuse or infidelity so she shouldn't blame herself for those events. Also, that your purpose is not necessarily to ignore her, but to focus on yourself and fixing the anger issues that have caused so many of your problems. You are doing what you need to do to fix you, and the rest flows from there.

Then continue to do what you are doing. Focus on yourself. OM brought her car in just to hurt you because you got him fired. Ignoring it will piss him off much more than doing anything else.

ex-WW had 2 PAs in first 2 years. Buh-bye.
Divorce finalized: 1/28/09
Now just living and loving again.
Unfettered #2193589 01/15/09 06:39 AM
Z
Zachb01 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Originally Posted by andrew3
Her email seems to imply that Zach's current plan is having an effect on her. She is clearly trying to bring certain happy memories to the forefront of Zach's mind. I just don't know enough to say whether or not her words are genuine or a manipulation. Hopefully Schoolbus chimes in with an analysis of it.

If I responded to that email, I would just make a short statement that she is not responsible for your abuse or infidelity so she shouldn't blame herself for those events. Also, that your purpose is not necessarily to ignore her, but to focus on yourself and fixing the anger issues that have caused so many of your problems. You are doing what you need to do to fix you, and the rest flows from there.

Then continue to do what you are doing. Focus on yourself. OM brought her car in just to hurt you because you got him fired. Ignoring it will piss him off much more than doing anything else.

Thanks Andrew.

She is a really genuine person even though shes done what shes done recently. I beleive her words and see shes hurting. But I know right now its best for us to work on eachother. I dont think im going to respond to her email, she will end up sending another back and it will go back n forth.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 163 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation