Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30
I
I
What do you say when she says "You've never loved me in years"?

What she says about the second part of marriage is cruel. Tell her to please stop rubbing it in.

Last edited by imagine; 02/07/09 06:24 AM.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by imagine

What she says about the second part of marriage is cruel. Tell her to please stop rubbing it in.

I told her if I didn't love her, I would have walked away without trying to salvage the marriage and abandoned the kids like OM did.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
A
A
PSUBIKER you can't talk sense to a ww IN FULL FOG MODE. rant2

Don't even try. :crosseyedcrazy:

when she does it and changes history ... just calmly say something like "you know I think a ham sandwich would be nice right now" or a 'cold coke would go down well' .... or ' the Cardinals nearly did win ya know (dream on) " because your replies off subject would make as much sense to her right now. :RollieEyes:

You need for her to hit the sub basement with a sudden stop. Disregard the possibility of recovery.... its the only way a caring mother may come out of this mess. maybe

While letting her hit the ground TAKE the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean that for their sakes they don't deserve to live in some crap hole or worse so far away from you you'll need 2 weeks travel to get there.

right now she will lie only once .... when she speaks.

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

T
T
Normal WW free fall. It will be over soon for you.

Have you heard anything about the other state coming after the OM for CS?

T
T
What's up?

I
I
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER

I told her if I didn't love her, I would have walked away without trying to salvage the marriage and abandoned the kids like OM did.

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this reply.

I would have left OM out of the discussion. Anything you say about him is to get your evil way up on him. Focus on the two of you. Tell her that you need her to inform you of these things to become a better husband.

Learn under this stress to be romantic.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
P
OP Offline
P
As for news updates, not much is going on here. We have a Child Support mediation conference tommorrow.

We had filed a consent agreement back in December after we had settled custody. However, it was kicked back to us because we didn't do a couple of things:

- document how medical expenses are handled

- wage order for me

It turns out, she overstate daycare expenses by close to 200/mo which affects what I pay her on a dollar per dollar basis. I'll get that cleared up tommorrow.

Also, it gives me a chance to talk to the mediator about her underemployment and how her "business" income should come into play.

She's stil very HOT about having to go to the mediation conference - there's a very real posibility that her support order will get reduced significantly.

Today I sent her an email requesting that I would like to start packing up my stuff at the house at this weekend. She replies back that nothing will be packed until property division is complete. What she doesn't realize is the house closes before property division takes place. Reading between the lines, she doesn't have a place yet!

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
I
I
How do you know that you will get all you stuff after this time. Will OM be able to fit into any of your clothes.

Will you be able to store all your stuff.

What happens if she does NOT have a place to go to when the sale is done?

P
OP Offline
P
How do you know that you will get all you stuff after this time. Will OM be able to fit into any of your clothes.

Will you be able to store all your stuff.

What happens if she does NOT have a place to go to when the sale is done?

OM is 6'4", I'm 5'11". My clothes won't fit.

As for my stuff, I'm planning on getting a storage unit that meets my needs.

As for her, I don't know. If she doesn't have a place, I'll file for emergency custody. She's got to be able to provide at least a roof over their heads. Once she and I decidided to stop paying the mortgage in December, she should have started looking for a place.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
P
OP Offline
P
We had the child support mediation today. It went as expected - if I really wanted to, I could have pushed hard to have a hearing to get my support amount lowered but what I'm paying I'm fine with temporarily (i.e next 6 months or so). If she gets a higher paying job, I'll start to push the issue again but there's more important business items to take care of than argue over $50 per month.

Anyway's, WW made an A@# of herself AGAIN in court. She spent an hour dropping A bombs, S bombs, F bombs to me and mediator, interupting, and overall just being borderline insane. I stood there cool, calm, and collected and presented facts.

WW accused me of paying child support late.

- I showed the mediator the copies of cancelled checks that showed I paid early

WW's response - you are a lying A#$HOLE!

WW accused me of paying daycare late.

- showed the mediator I paid early and in full.

Same response as above from WW.

WW goes into long rant about how she is destitute, can't pay her bills, etc.

My response - how come you bought two cars and fully pay all of OM's expenses while still married to someone else?

Same response as above from WW.

So far, WW still does not have a place to live. She says it's all my fault. I tell her I'm sure your mom would let you stay if you agree to her conditions. She says FU. Nice.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
C
C
{{{PSU}}} You are one awesome cookie! I'd love to see a video of this.

My spitting-drink-out laugh of the day (PSU, sorry it's at your expense, you know it's nothing personal, right? *smiles and bats eyes*):

Will OM be able to fit into any of your clothes.

P
P
Awesome and masterful job at mediation.

PSUB, I'm really sorry that I haven't heard back from my friend. I've been poking for info, but she won't respond right now. She just broke up with a boyfriend and had surgery, so I am pretty sure that's had her occupied.

I keep trying to call her but she won't answer.

The next step could be for you to call the PA CS collection office and report him yourself.

Heck, I'd do it for you.

You did a fantastic job at mediation. Keep your cool like that and I'm sure you'll win custody in court. I'd take her to court for full custody when she's behaving this way. You'd win against a woman acting like that.

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by pomdbd3
Awesome and masterful job at mediation.

PSUB, I'm really sorry that I haven't heard back from my friend. I've been poking for info, but she won't respond right now. She just broke up with a boyfriend and had surgery, so I am pretty sure that's had her occupied.

I keep trying to call her but she won't answer.

The next step could be for you to call the PA CS collection office and report him yourself.

Heck, I'd do it for you.

You did a fantastic job at mediation. Keep your cool like that and I'm sure you'll win custody in court. I'd take her to court for full custody when she's behaving this way. You'd win against a woman acting like that.

Pom, here's an important question, now that she broke up with her boyfriend, is she cute? grin

In other news, we got the inspection report back on the house from the buyers. No biggies - replace a cracked window, and repair two leaky sink drains.

HOWEVER, WW told me and the realtor that she is NOT agreeing any type of credit with the inspection report and told the realtor the buyers can sue her - she wants to take the house off the market. I immediately notified my A of this development and if she scares the buyer off or the house forcloses, she will be liable for any losses at that point. Also, she refuses to let me pack up my things. OM is probably telling her not to leave unless they force you. She and I stand to lose about 25K if she scares away the buyers.

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
I
I
Can she do that??? Find a way to get the OM off the property!! If you have to go there and live there until its over. Can't you kick him out of the house if you move back in?? If this may end up caosting you two 25K then start to play nasty with them!!! Legal means take too much time!!

C
C
I so agree!

There's a guy here who sold 2 acres of his family's property to the local ship channel authority. He stipulated that they had to stay off of certain acres because they had little buildings on them of sentimental value. Well, of course, the ship channel went right ahead and cleared out those acres as well. Now the guy has pitched a tent on that land and has been living there in that tent for 4 months to make sure the ship channel can't use the property.

P
OP Offline
P
Hi all,

Today is the day we are supposed to get back to the buyers about the inspection report. It has been a HUGELY frustrating weekend dealing with the WW.

On Saturday, we received a foreclosure notice from the bank. We sent me a text. I replied back:

"not a big deal - we are closing on the 27th anyways."

She replies back:

"not if I don't sign"

In a nutshell, she is trying to use the house sale as leverage in property division negotiations. The problem with her thinking is property division is a separate issue from the house sale and without the housesale, there is not much to divide when it comes to property division.

We've sent numbers back and forth - I'm pretty confident that if she drops the no sale, we'll come to an agreement. I don't appreciate being blackmailed.

Then, last night, she knocked at my apartment door at 9:30pm. She wanted to "negotiate". I told her this is not the time or place to do this. She was standing in the hall and I had the door open. Then, she came in and I told her to leave. She threatened to call the police. I told her:
"Ok, go ahead. I'll tell them you showed up uninvited and wouldn't leave"

She then left. 5 minutes later I got a call from DSIL and said WW was flying down the highway doing 90 and screaming uncontrollably into the phone. Right now, everything is crashing down on her and she has no idea what to do.

I talked to MIL last night - WW is not talking to her either but MIL is going to offer that WW and the kids can stay with her temporarily if WW does not have a place to go after the house closing. Of course, OM is not allowed within 3 miles of her house.

As of right now, the house won't sell. I'll keep everyone posted on new developments...

Me BH 49 WXW 50
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
B
B
I'd be very concerned over your kids safety with a woman that is that emotionally out there.

Why didn't you file for full custody of the kids when she had her breakdown?

Seriously, file some papers. This is the kind of woman you hear stories about later. She is scary unstable and has been for a while.

I'd also contact your lawyer and have him draft something (if he can) to get an order to let you sell this house. Well, at least talk to him about it.

This woman has had more than just aliens take control of her. She's really out there.

T
T
I know in my state that you can get your lawyer to take legal action in court to force the sale of the house.

Your doing well in a bad situation. Don't cave in to WW's black mail.

Keep us posted.

I
I
Umm I know she done real crap, but I still don't see any attempts at the plan A.

Invite the Alien in. Pat her on the back. Tell her your sorry to see her go. Tell her that your up to the hilt as well.

So far you have done a very solid approach. Exposure has always been there. Can you work no life into caring for WW of any sort. The plan is to demonstrate a fabulous H before going plan B.

Do you have the life in you to do it?

O
O
OMG! I have not been able to look away from your thread since I started to read it. You poor man. Your wife is obviously certifiable. This other man is some type of Rasputin. She has lost everything because of him and her vanity. I so hope you get custody of the kids. One day she will look back and see her folly. I cannot understand your patience with her. You must love her very deeply. I can only pray that God protects you, her and your children from that monster.

Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation