Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
LASunshiegirl is currently in the ER and has been since last night. This is her 3rd visit this week. She has been suffering from neck problems and very debilitating headaches.

I myself just got done yelling at the hospital who has not admitted her and have stated it is because she has no insurance (thank to stupid monkey boy xh of hers). I advised them they better get on treating her asap as I was calling her lawyer who would be there when he got out of court. If they didn't want a lawsuit on there hands they better get there butts in gear.

She is under observation w/ pain meds. And a doctor will be coming to review her and decide if she needs to be admitted. Please say a prayer for her as she really needs it now.

A
A
Will do and I am so glad you are there to support her!! pray

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
I'm with AW.....glad your there & already praying.

I think her attorney might need to get out the decree and deal with the situation. If xh was to keep her on insurance and did not do so, the courts should :twobyfour: him!

S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
The insurance issue has been beaten like a dead horse. Unfortunatly it came down to the federal governments policies and the military looking out for one of there own.

He had no decency to offer help either. Especially since OC was born in nov and immedially went on his insurance. And has had heart surgey and been in and out of the doctor since the day he was born. This much we know by looking at the insurance site.

I feel bad for the child but karma has a sick way of working it's way back on people sometimes.

But this current issues with her back, neck, and headaches stems from a car accident in july. A lady in a really nice mercedes rear ended her on the freeway because she was on her cell phone. How nice of her huh?

T
T
The insurance of "the lady in the nice mercedes" should be covering this, if it can be traced back to that incident. Have they been contacted?

tl

S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Yes her lawyer in L.A has been working on the case tus why we had him called this morning.

S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Wow the system these days astounds me.

The hospital has denied medical to her. The lawyers office is having her sent to a nuerologist who will take her and not charger her sine this is related to the accident.

THE HOSPITAL PUT HER IN A CAB AND SENT HER THERE AFTER DOPING HER UP ON PAIN MEDS. Wtf.....and I am 6 hours away.

Is there anyone from the L.A. Area who wouldn't mind helping out? She has no family in the area and 1 friend left who has been helping out even though it puts a strain on her family and marriage. If ever there was a time for board members to band together now is that time. Anyone please can anyone help?

C
C
SIHW, I thought you were closer....well, I'm glad she had some sort of help....but I am 2000 miles away. I feel powerless.

Q
Q
Where in LA... If I can get a friend that isn't from here to help, would that be ok?

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Any help is aprreciated. She lives in the van nuys area. I am awaiting to hear from the nuerologist on her condition.

Cinders I am north in monterey. Which is central coast. I am driving down tonight and should get to my cousins around 10 or 11 pm.

Q
Q
Ok, let me put our some calls for help and see if I can come up with anything.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My email is xxxxxxxxx

You can email me there directly I check it all day.

Thanks again queenie...you are an awesome lady!

Last edited by SIHW; 03/13/09 03:36 PM.
Q
Q
Ok, got it. thanks...

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Just returned from L.A. LAS is in a different hospital. So far an MRI has confirmed nothing. Doctor is basically just trying different meds to see what works.

When I saw her this morning she cannot move without severe pain in her head. I had to help her up to get to the bathroom. Hopefully her mother will be able to come from Montana. As far as I know so far she will be staying at the hospital.

She thanks everyone for there prayers and any help you guys might have available.

Q
Q
Is someone taking care of her cats?

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Her oldest kitty is in the vets because he is insulin dependant....but they can only keep him there until friday.

The other 2 are at home a firend is stopping by but briefly....I don't know how long she can continue looking in on them as it is wearing on her schedule.

S
SIHW Offline OP
OP Offline
S
UPDATE

LAS is out of the hospital. Her friend and I called her mother and had her fly out. She arrived yesterday. So for a little bit she has some much needed help. Thankyou to those who responded (queenie your awesome). Also thankyou to those silent ones out there who added her to your prayers they are much appreciated.

J
J
I'm just now reading about this! Consider my prayers added as well. She's lucky she has you and Queenie.

---actually I'm Jayne241 (I'm on a trip and neither this computer nor myself remember my original username's password!)
T
T
Oh, Sunshine Girl I am so very sorry to hear about this. Would moving closer to your family be a possibility for you? I hope the pain is now better controlled and that your mom is able to help and advise you how to move forward. SIHW you are a star for helping - I wish I lived closer so I could at least feed the cats!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation