Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2232720 03/23/09 03:22 PM
R
OP Offline
R
have not been out here in years. Wife had an affair around five years ago (wow already) which almost destroyed my marriage. Something happened this weekend that brought up some old memories and I just want to see if I am overreacting or should be concerned.

Had a neighborhood party this weekend and there was a lot of drinking involved... long story short is I left earlier then her and in the morning she told me I wasnt going to be happy with her. I guess her and a neighbor guy were talking about some deep stuff about his childhood etc and then somehow they kissed innocently and then he asked for a real kiss. She told me she said NO but part of me has my doubts. I want to trust her and actually think she is telling the truth but some long absent feelings have come about today. Should I worry...Should I be happy she told me when she didnt have to

Robbie_c #2232770 03/23/09 04:07 PM
S
S
Personally, I'd be inclined to think she is covering up the big issue by making it out to be a little one.

Is the guy married? Maybe you should have a talk with his wife?

Robbie_c #2232810 03/23/09 05:36 PM
T
T
Some people never learn. Let a WW get dunk then leave her at a party.

Robbie_c #2232911 03/23/09 11:11 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by Robbie_c
Should I be happy she told me when she didnt have to

Where you see honesty, I see deflection.

Find out from the "OM" what happened before he has a chance to square away a story with your WW.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 769 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation