Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dude007 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
What are all the LEGAL ways you can retaliate against the OP if one wanted to? C'mon all you BS, lets dig deep. I'll start.

Call employer if circumstance dictate and get them fired.
Call OP's BS and get them divorced.
Sue them if the state allows such civil suits.
Call and cuss their REAR out.
Give them your WS.(JOKING)

Last edited by Maverick_mb; 04/24/09 02:35 PM. Reason: inappropriate title
S
S
Wasn't the Om in your case suffering from heart failure? hes prolly already dead by now so no need for revenge?

B
B
If they are a licensed professional, i.e. Dr. inform licensing agency. There is usually a code of ethics violation in this situations.

I thought about taking out a full page add in our local paper with pictures of my H and OW and the full story. It isn't libel because it is true.

I also saw someone had taken out a billboard announcing her H's affair and that she had filed for D, she also mentioned that he was somewhat inadequate in certain sizable areas. OUCH.

There is quite a bit that you can do when you put your mind to it.

D
D
Don't you guys have anything better to think about besides revenge? Sure, I guess revenge can be sweet at the time but does it really accomplish anything? Hasn't enough damage been done in all our situations? Why would you want to add fuel to the flame? Seems ridiculous--and futile IMO.

M
M
Originally Posted by dawn012365
Don't you guys have anything better to think about besides revenge? Sure, I guess revenge can be sweet at the time but does it really accomplish anything? Hasn't enough damage been done in all our situations? Why would you want to add fuel to the flame? Seems ridiculous--and futile IMO.
Sorry, but this is a TYPICAL WW's reaction to this...one who does not yet "get" the pain she has caused her BH.

<barf>

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
D
D
Time wounds all heels

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
M
M
Call employer if circumstance dictate and get them fired.

I did not do this out of "revenge" but I DID do this as part of my exposure. I believe that is a much better reason to let someone's boss know. I'll leave the revenge up to God, He will do a much better job anyways. wink

OW is a teacher and I emailed the principal as well as everyone on the faculty and staff asking for their support in encouraging her to GET A LIFE and leave us alone.

I doubt she got fired, but I don't know anything about her anymore so really have no idea.

Call and cuss their REAR out.

Actually, it would be better if the OP called the BS cussing and screaming (like OW did to me)...and the BS kept their cool (like I did). This was a great Plan A move, too...FWH couldn't believe how ugly she truly was when she did this.

Actually, I "gave" OW to H...I told him he could have her, I was DONE with him (and I wasn't joking).

He turned down my offer. Turned out he didn't really want to be stuck with her afterall. lashes

Who woulda thought??? wink

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
D
Dude007 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yeah, I exposed to employer what happened AND I had filed for D. You can bet OM knows we are D when appoached by management, but where is he? Not so interested now, huh? Of course not...DUDE

B
B
Yes I somewhat agree about the revenge, but for me, I find that sometimes just talking about it or plotting is cathartic. I don't actually have to do it. I am a believer in the Karma Bus. But sometimes while I am waiting it doesn't hurt to imagine:)

D
Dude007 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by babyonboard
Yes I somewhat agree about the revenge, but for me, I find that sometimes just talking about it or plotting is cathartic. I don't actually have to do it. I am a believer in the Karma Bus. But sometimes while I am waiting it doesn't hurt to imagine:)

I DROVE THE KARMA BUS....DUDE

G
G
Dude,

If you gave the OM a beat down would you still be married?

I think you can give the IRS anonymous tips too.

NJ

B
B
Originally Posted by Dude007

LOL Hey I have had that thought. laugh

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
H
H
Dude,
Guess you didn't like my advice yesterday to just chill -- live in the NOW. Enjoy spending time with your family and perhaps -- just perhaps -- rethinking your priorities in life. Remember --God, wife, kids, etc.???

You are in the driver's seat with a real chance to work on a new relationship with your ex-w. What are you doing here? It's Friday, Dude.

Stop thinking of revenge at the moment. Be mellow, bro.

Let the rest of us think about pulling out the toe nails of OP. Not you, Dude. You have bigger fish to fry.

Just MHO.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 731 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation